Ayreon

:lol:hahahaha!!!! i'm pretty sure he said "wolf" not "Wolfe"!!! my brother read three or four of those books on your sig by the way. he said they were great.

i personally prefer orson scott card though. (although i can't say that having never read any of wolfe's works)

It's all a matter of taste, but UM2 contains a couple of Arjen's more forgettable ("Journey On The Waves Of Time", "Sleeper Awake") or downright bad songs ("Through The Wormhole" :puke:).
"Dawn Of A Million Souls" and "Into The Black Hole" KILL, of course, and Arjen did in fact manage to make Kotipelto sound like a half-decent singer, something he is frighteningly good at, as Silent Realm pointed out.

I love Journey On The Waves Of Time!! I like it much more than, for example, Through The Wormhole and To The Solar System. To me, Universal Migrator Part I is Ayreon's weakest work. 01011001 sounds awesome to me.

yeah, Bjorn isn't in the band anymore. I think Finn wants a different singer for each album. so far they have ustilized their singers to their fullest.