Bad selling/trading experiences?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Since Katatonia has a medium catalog, I suppose here are some traders writing.

Almost every trade/sell goes without problems, but there are always few, that goes wrong. I've had a few and I hate to put people in bad traders list etc, but when you've waited like 3 months to get your money or trades, that's just too much. At least when you know the other part have got your package just under two weeks you agreed of trade/sell and haven't done anything to complite the trade/sell.

People like this poisons the trade-culture and when you can never trust anyone, who's gonna send their part first, I ask?

If YOU feel like you should contact me, feel free and sort this out.

Since this is quite off topic, feel free to remove this if necessary, but people can write their experiences here too.

It sucks when that happens. Im always worried about buying things over the net, not always because of the seller but the postal service are crap

jptk said:
Im always worried about buying things over the net, not always because of the seller but the postal service are crap

Yeah, I'm also eagerly waiting for a couple of lps and cds :erk:

I know Im a lazy fuck.......Im not hiding from you or nothin.....and as I last wrote you.....I have no excuse accept for the fact that I have been working my ass off and the post office is only accessible for me on saturday mornings....which I have also been working........I have also apologised alot about this situation....and I said I would make it up to you........Youll get your money.....I know it seems like your getting fucked here...and I told you that if I was you I would be sending me death threats....but your not because you want your money.......Im not a thief......and I live up to my promises...whether or not it happens in the time I said it would......I have responded to all of you private messages...I have never avoided you....so relax....you WILL get your 20$ U.S.D.......when it comes to paypal I am immediate....I wish you had it.....and again I am sorry....

Peace

Deliverance6 said:
I have responded to all of you private messages...I have never avoided you....

I PM'd you few days ago and didn't get a reply. Maybe you didn't get it or your reply didn't arrive.

Since it seems someone didn't get the PM, let's keep this on PM's from now on, since there's no reason to write about it more here. The sum isn't big, but since I have a pile of USD here waiting to be exchanced to Euros, I want to change them all at the same time.

So end of this issue in this topic, but this topic could still be used as trading/selling experiences.