BAM MARGERA TALKS CHILDREN OF BODOM

everyone talks shit about Bam... who would say "NO" to money, girls, sex, "freedom", and yet: among the music bussines...

i'm fucking jealous of Bam

everyone talks shit about Bam... who would say "NO" to money, girls, sex, "freedom", and yet: among the music bussines...

i'm fucking jealous of Bam

yeah, freedom to fuck everyone up, and i must admit he pushed him self into the music business very nicely... but still he is an ass...

i have no respect towards bam since he left jackass... and the way he change some things but that would now go off topic... he is just making an ass of him self for no fucking reason... actually money... loads of it... but anyways, don't like him, not one bit... :puke:

i'm actually disapointed that COB is doing a song for that CD...

He left Jackass?! If he did, I officially have almost zero respect for him.

First off, the Jackasses are a bunch of pussies, secondly I'm not aware but I guess Bam is not a musician so this is stupid. But I don't care as long as I get to hear new COB sooner and they're interfered with something *extreme*.

Bam was pretty cool in the CKY days, but now he's just a fucking sellout. The other guys seem to have kept a bit of decency.

jackass was good. viva la bam is not so good, actually it sucks compared to jackass. I like wildboyz from the newer shows. dudesons movie is good too and so is dirty sanchez.

you can do extreme sports and be into metal. music taste shouldn't stop you from living your life and choosing to do what you like. but extreme sports are kind of dangerous so why would you wanna do it? i'd rather live longer, practice more solos, study more and make more money so i can buy shit i like - why would i wanna die a stupid death for no reason? i could never understand those people who do it. driving a car at speed limit is the most extreme sport i do. 2nd most extreme would probably be riding a bike in the park.

people in jackass are professionals and mimicking their actions isn't a smart idea - i believe each show has a disclaimer saying something like that in the start.

First off, the Jackasses are a bunch of pussies, secondly I'm not aware but I guess Bam is not a musician so this is stupid. But I don't care as long as I get to hear new COB sooner and they're interfered with something *extreme*.

thats what bam is trying to do... i know most of us will get that song from internet or just copying it from someone; but the point is many people will buy that cd just because of COB... as he acts like an idiot he knows what to do to get money...

thats what bam is trying to do... i know most of us will get that song from internet or just copying it from someone; but the point is many people will buy that cd just because of COB... as he acts like an idiot he knows what to do to get money...

Yeah, that's definitely what Bam is trying to do. Watch Jackass 2: he cries twice and complains about every skit that involves him.

i love Bam. its true jackass is better but thats only because steve-o and johnny are there. Bams unholy union sucked so much. why would i want to see his wife? the stunts where pretty shit too

^You just now relized that?

Who gives a shit about Bam or if COB release two new songs on there? I knew this would happen cuz Bam alwayz plays Bodom songs on the show and probably wants them on the show. If they do come on the show, i'll love it cuz it's more airtime for BODOM! THe good news is that COB IS releasing some material early and i can't wait for that. When exactly is that cd going to be realised? I really can't wait!