Band names

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
What would you call your band if you had one? If you do, then what is it called? Mine would be called GUNSLINGER OF GOD.;) I know this sounds like a pointless thread, but I just wanted to share with you this name. It seems noone has discovered it yet!:cool:

When I was like 12 I wanted to call my band maelstrom. It was only as i got older that i realised it has an inexplicably homoerotic quality to it.

Coming up with a name for a band is the hardest thing in the world to come up with imo.

What would you call your band if you had one? If you do, then what is it called? Mine would be called GUNSLINGER OF GOD.;) I know this sounds like a pointless thread, but I just wanted to share with you this name. It seems noone has discovered it yet!:cool:

it hasnt been used yet because its a horrible band name

there are some incredibly stupid sounding band names that exist, especially within metal. if opeth were called 'corpse crusher' or something like that, i probably would have never listened to them.

I have played in bands with the following names: Disenchant, In Vulnus Abire, Arbour, Quoth the Raven, Soulruin and a few more I can't remember right now due to extreme hangover.
And there it is.

My new band is EXTREME HANGOVER. Fuck you if you think that's uncouth

Heir Presumptive, and if successful it would convey the meaning that no Heir Apparent can take its place, so either the band is itself Heir Apparent or would require Godly effort to be outpaced..

but I dont have any intention to set up a band so you can avoid stupid band names eheh