Band Recomendation Thread

Actually I'm gonna upload the other one, 'cos it's a smaller file.

The Trooper said:
Treat
Spread Eagle
EZO
Lee Aaron (especially if you're a Doro fan)
Talon
Every Mother's Nightmare
Harlot's Webb

and as usual because nobody seems to listen.. PINK CREAM 69 FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Check my now playing ;D

Also, if you haven't yet, try out Sandgeese everyone! *points to sig*

Domine - Italian power metal ;D

Celesty - Finnish power metal, much like Sonata and Strato, but they have enough uniqueness to make them worthwhile.

If you can find them... download "Wrecking Ball" by Talon. It's the opening track and pretty much the whole album sounds the same as that except there's 1 power ballad :) Nothing at all original (not one element of the album dates past about 1990/91 haha), but I can't flaw it at all either, just awesome really solid ultra-catchy hard rock with great vocals, songwriting and musicianship.

Do you like anything past a bands first necro kvlt demo Draven? Or did they all then go numetal and sellout? :)

How the hell could Immortal let you down? Sons Of Northern Darkness is fucking BRILLIANT!

What am I doing. I know better than this. Slippery When Wet is such a great album.

I could punch you in the face Draven :)

I think Raise Your Hands is a very underrated song on Slippery When Wet.

Raise Your Hands is pretty cool :) I'd Die For You is even cooler though, same with Without Love. Those songs could've been hit singles. There could have easily been 8 hits off Slippery When Wet imo.

phlogiston said:
Anything released since 1988 is rubbish. RUBBISH!

:worship: :worship: DANGER MOUSE! :worship: :worship:

Raise Your Hands is better than Without Love and Id Die For You, but yeah, they could have all been hits :headbang:

I reckon Raise Your Hands is one of the only 2 tracks that wouldn't be a "hit" (as excellent as it is!)... along with Social Disease. Those 2 don't really have that extra selling ingredient that the rest of the tracks do.