Bands not getting a chance these days?

Exadis

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2013
Came across this song

And can tell by the views, and mixing quality they are unsigned band on a serious budget, but they sound incredible! They have talent underneath that budget.

It just makes you wonder why bands don't get a chance these days. It's like it doesnt matter how talented you are, you need money to do anything. It's a shame cause i would buy there album. Seem like strong songwriters

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the fake "Check out this band I've just discovered!" ruses ever made, yours is the most pathetic.

That said, that song sounds pretty decent to me for some reason. It's like you're trying to do a metalcore song with actual black metal rasps instead of typical screams, and in the clean sung parts you take it in the opposite direction from the usual into a kind of 90's alternative direction that reminds me of Flotsam & Jetsam somehow. Remove the breakdown and melodic emo part.

We really need to make a "Don't pretend that you're not a member of the band you're obviously promoting" sticky.

LOL exactly. And there's a self-promotion section as well. But I can even understand wanting to post in the general section because how fucking often do any of go in the SP area? Me? Never. So I understand.

But don't fucking act like "hey I just found this band that has zero views despite having no way to have found them besides searching for their exact fucking name". If you're in the band, say so. If you're promoting your friend's band, say so. Don't bullshit us, we're not children (well, some of us are, poopnipples).