Bands That sound like Nevermore

Nice, i didnt even know that, they should have a sticky that says

"attention newbies, click the search button before asking questions, or else AsModEe will make fun of you"

Eden's Fall Ray said:
Sorry , I have better things to do than to check the fourm all the time. Guess you guys don't .

Well when your help desk \ netwrok admin for a company, and you kick serious ass at your job... everything works and no one needs to call you with problems. This community is pretty fun, and makes the days go by faster.

PS: stop asking stupid questions you lazy motherfucker.

Tempest said:
Nice, i didnt even know that, they should have a sticky that says

"attention newbies, click the search button before asking questions, or else AsModEe will make fun of you"
:D

Tempest said:
Well when your help desk \ netwrok admin for a company, and you kick serious ass at your job... everything works and no one needs to call you with problems. This community is pretty fun, and makes the days go by faster.

PS: stop asking stupid questions you lazy motherfucker.

Make love to me, you n00b annihilator you.

hahaha 99.9% of all calls i get are "i forget my password to *insert website here* can you reset it for me?" and the other .1 % of calls are go as follows:

Caller: I used to have a (icon, button, link, printer) on my screen when i click (insert something here) and now its not there anymore.
Me: Ok, did you ge...
Caller: Oh I found it, I had to scroll down. Thanks

I have the right to bash nubs.

Hey man, theres a search feature, I suguested a sticky, sure it had some humor to it, but its a serious guesture.

Glad to see you here as a fan, search around for stuff, and post a bit.

Will Bozarth said:
hey douchebag, you're welcome for responding with actual recommendations. jesus.

He has a point, most people on here will just tell you that your gay and then ignore you buy talking about pizza in your thread. :lol: