Nevermore FAQ -- Read This Before Posting

Hey WILL?! So you are moderator now? Dude, I so don't think Will should be moderator. He's too much a part of the board. Is Will too much a part of the board to be a moderator?

Ohhhhh, that was a very hasty answer. Do I detect some aggression? Huh? Gonna delete my post? Huh? HEY WILL ARE YOU GOING TO EDIT MY POST?!

I think a mod needs to have some affiliation with the members of their board, it doesn't bias as much as you'd think, and may in fact help you in conflicts.

Internet: a MOD!? STFU!
Moderator: no gtfo.
Internet: STFU!!!!
Moderator: b4nned. lol.
The-Thirty-Seven-Year-Old-Spectre-of-Jimi-Hendrix-Induced-By-Half-A-Forty-Of Jack-Daniels-And-Two-Blotters-Of-Bad-Acid: roflcakes

here is an actual useful question for the thread:
Did Nevermore play live Ride the Lightning?
is there a recording studio/bootleg of it?
when was it played if played?
who played the solo? did they split the solos?
where did they play it?
how many times was played if it was played at all?

here is an actual useful question for the thread:
Did Nevermore play live Ride the Lightning?
is there a recording studio/bootleg of it?
when was it played if played?
who played the solo? did they split the solos?
where did they play it?
how many times was played if it was played at all?

Yes.

As far as I know, the song was recorded, minus the vocals. bootlegs, none that I know of

Summer festivals in 2004, I believe

In the studio: Andy Sneap, Jeff, and Steve traded off on the solos.

Somewhere in Europe

Only twice, I think.

Hey Metalsteph, is your signature pic one of a very young Warrel? Is that of his first band Serpent's Knight? As much as I hate to say it, it somewhat resembles Jani Lane, before he became the "Biggest Loser". Do you or anyone else know where I might find a copy of Serpent's Knight? I have some of Jeff's earlier stuff from Experiment Fear, if a trade may be offered. Thanks