Nevermore FAQ -- Read This Before Posting

Does anyone know what Dreaming Neon Black is about?

WHen will Nevermore tour my city?

Do you know what tunings Loomis uses?

Has anyone seen the video for Final Product? where can I view it?

What Nevermore CD should I buy first?

I've heard that Warrel is working on a solo CD, when will it be out?

do you know any bands that sound similar to nevermore?
Communic and Biomechanical are bands frequently associated with sounding like Nevermore... Personally, I find that Communic sounds more like older Nevermore.. and Biomechanical is just another great band.

or what jeff loomis's rig is set up like?
depends on the CD/era

or when the dvd is coming out?
Rumors fly around for between March and July

is it true that warrel is actually a school bus driver?
no

but isn't Loomis a fashion designer for skivvies?
Actually, no! It's a common error, but that is actually Fruit of the Loom!

Does anyone know what Dreaming Neon Black is about?
A woman that Warrel had known for years disappeared without a trace after going on a religious mission. During the time DNB was recorded, he had recurring dreams of her drowning.

When will Nevermore tour my city?
Their official website, The Official Nevermore website :: This Godless Endeavor, is updated whenever an official announcement is made. Stay tuned!

Do you know what tunings Loomis uses?
Again, this varies. He's used "D Standard" at times, "C# Standard", "Eb standard", but more recently, he's used "Bb Standard", since the switch to 7-strings on the 'Dead Heart...' album.

Has anyone seen the video for Final Product? where can I view it?
Yes I have, and it is very good! You can view it here: YouTube - Nevermore - Final Product

I'm pretty sure Van is a mailman.
Actually, Van is/was a graphic designer for Nintendo!

What Nevermore CD should I buy first?
It all depends on your taste. 'Dead Heart in a Dead World' is the most acceptable to new fans. Most others tend to prefer 'Politics of Ecstasy' and 'Dreaming Neon Black.'. If you like 'Politics...', you should go for 'In Memory', since it was recorded around the same time, and was released as a way to introduce fans of the first self-titled record to a newer, heavier, sound.

I've heard that Warrel is working on a solo CD, when will it be out?
It is currently in the process of being written and recorded, so only time can tell...

Is Chris Borderick in the band full time?
No. Steve Smyth is currently the 2nd guitarist for Nevermore, but he has not been able to perform with the band since he has a serious medical condition that he must take care of. Chris is only filling in for Steve until he can return.

cool shit.. i think his other. jobs were cook for a backpackers place or new age cafe in seattle