Bands with no bad releases....

Of course, dog is one of their best songs, but sheep is such a classic too. And i have nothing bad to say about the other tracks of the album. Almost perfect!

And in my opinion, some PF classic albums are overrated... The Wall and PatGoD especially!

Wish I could get into discussion, but my dads turntable broke before he could record Pink Floyd so all I have to go on is DSOTM. :(

Of course, dog is one of their best songs, but sheep is such a classic too. And i have nothing bad to say about the other tracks of the album. Almost perfect!

And in my opinion, some PF classic albums are overrated... The Wall and PatGoD especially!

Well, I think most people dig Piper because it was pretty much their first big release and really shows their different, early side. I, personally, don't really dig it.

The Wall on the other hand I think is a masterpiece. It is symbolically and musically ingenius. I don't think it's better than Dark Side, but I do think that it's an extension of similar ideas and themes. If anything, it's equally as amazing as Dark Side.

Wish You Were Here > Animals > The Wall > DSotM > The Division Bell

IMO

Animals isn't bad, but it's my least favorite, all that sax and adult contemporary jazz stuff drags down the album.