Bands you like that no one else does

Awww man, they just pulled out Linger at the bar I was at. Man, that's a depressing when you're 10+ drinks in. Shit, it's a depressing song when you're sober.

haha im definitly one of the few who likes this band:

and this band i never hear anyone about it but its one of my favourite:

I really like both of these, but my favourite Dillinger Escape Plan release is the Irony is a Dead Scene EP, which features Mike Patton.

Besides local bands and such, I don't think there's much I like which isn't well known. Haven't ever really heard/read about Kronos from France being talked about though.

Last edited by a moderator:
the mountain goats have been my favorite band over the last 3 years. john is pretty much the best songwriter of this generation imo.

as far as 90s bands go, Jellyfish recorded the best powerpop album and should have been huge but never were. The level of talent among the dude's in the band is befuddling.

the armageddon theories is a top 5 of all time tech death metal album, but no one ever talks about it.

When I listen to it to this day, some riffs are still like 'what the fuck is going on here?" but perfectly balanced with some nice catchy riffs as well here and there.