bands you think suck

Will Bozarth said:

Agreed! How is Necrophagist anything like old In Flames?

Old Arch Enemy kicks ass...1st 3 albums before the nasty chick.

All these "metalcore", Headbanger's ball metal groups suck ass.

I'm not sure how bands like Nirvana and Dave Matthews fit in this discussion, but they do suck anyway.

HalcyonHullaballo said:
I would almost agree if you didn't mention Necrophagist...I would even understand if you complained about the vocals, but calling them boring doesn't sound convincing to me...

...and I have a fondness for Megadeth...

and calling some of them the weakest/the worst is not really true...luckily for you- there are probably some worse bands that you haven't even heard of...
though you have a point in this list..

Megadeth has two outstanding albums...Peace Sells and Rust In Peace...the rest of the catalog, I can take or leave.

That Mohammad dude in Necrophagist is an amazing guitarist...the vocals are comical, but he can fucking shred!

Devy_Metal said:
yea he can play. the band's boring though.

I would have to agree with you 100%.

Don't forget the first three songs of "Countdown To Extinction", as well.

Lunar Still said:
Sounds like you've never heard Killing Is My Business.......And Business Is Good! :p

I hate that record. Hated it in the 80's, hate it now. "The Mechanix"...? I'll take "Four Horsemen" any day.

i liked Follow The eader, then again I only downloaded like 2 albums. So thats all I really heard. Follow The Reaper was pretty cool.

Tempest said:
i liked Follow The eader, then again I only downloaded like 2 albums. So thats all I really heard. Follow The Reaper was pretty cool.

Man, Follow the Reaper is so repetitive. It's like every song fits the same formula. Laiho is good, but I find his playing equally repetitive and boring. Kissing Shadows is the highlight of that album. Maybe Hatebreeder is better.