bands you think suck

In Flames sucks, Children of Bodom sucks, Black Label Society sucks, Meshuggah sucks, Hatebreed sucks, Slipknot sucks, Linkin Park sucks, Korn sucks, Mudvayne sucks, Adema sucks, My Chemical Romance sucks, Switchfoot sucks, Soulfly sucks, Simple Plan sucks, Fall Out Boy sucks, Every Time I Die sucks, As I Lay Dying sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Trivium sucks, Wicked Wisdom sucks, Velvet Revolver sucks, Nirvana sucks, Jimmi Hendrix sucks, It Dies Today sucks, GWAR sucks, Shai Halud sucks, Coheed and Cambria sucks, Dillinger Escape Plan sucks, Fear Factory sucks, Guns n Roses sucks, Mortician sucks, Crazy Town sucks, Limp Bizkit sucks, Powerman 5000 sucks, Coldplay sucks, Nickelback sucks, Good Charlotte sucks, Disturbed sucks, Weezer sucks, Thursday sucks, System of a Down sucks, Deftones sucks, Fuck... I'm Dead sucks, Coal Chamber sucks, American Head Charge sucks, Drowning Pool sucks, POD sucks, Puddle of Mudd sucks, Creed sucks, Blink 182 sucks, Killswitch Engage sucks, Motograter sucks, Cradle of Filth sucks, Marilyn Manson sucks, God Forbid sucks

To be updated when I find bands that suck.

Will Bozarth said:
Meshuggah sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Jimmi Hendrix sucks

:err:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion (with pertinence being an entirely different issue), but you discredit yourself as a "guitarist" with these three listings in your "sucks" post. Sorry 'bout your luck.

Will Bozarth said:
In Flames sucks, Children of Bodom sucks, Black Label Society sucks, Meshuggah sucks, Hatebreed sucks, Slipknot sucks, Linkin Park sucks, Korn sucks, Mudvayne sucks, Adema sucks, My Chemical Romance sucks, Switchfoot sucks, Soulfly sucks, Simple Plan sucks, Fall Out Boy sucks, Every Time I Die sucks, As I Lay Dying sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Trivium sucks, Wicked Wisdom sucks, Velvet Revolver sucks, Nirvana sucks, It Dies Today sucks, GWAR sucks, Shai Halud sucks, Coheed and Cambria sucks, Dillinger Escape Plan sucks, Fear Factory sucks, Guns n Roses sucks, Mortician sucks, Crazy Town sucks, Limp Bizkit sucks, Powerman 5000 sucks

Fixed.

metalkingdom said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion (with pertinence being an entirely different issue), but you discredit yourself as a "guitarist" with these three listings in your "sucks" post. Sorry 'bout your luck.

How? Jimmi Hendrix is overrated, and there are guitarists with MORE feeling than him, and better technique. He's super sloppy, too. Meshuggah is fucking NOISE. Black Dahlia Murder sucks because of their vocalist, not becuase of their guitar wizardry. Want me to explain why EVERY band I listed sucks or do you want to go accept it and cry?

Will Bozarth said:
In Flames sucks, Children of Bodom sucks, Black Label Society sucks, Meshuggah sucks, Hatebreed sucks, Slipknot sucks, Linkin Park sucks, Korn sucks, Mudvayne sucks, Adema sucks, My Chemical Romance sucks, Switchfoot sucks, Soulfly sucks, Simple Plan sucks, Fall Out Boy sucks, Every Time I Die sucks, As I Lay Dying sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Trivium sucks, Wicked Wisdom sucks, Velvet Revolver sucks, Nirvana sucks, Jimmi Hendrix sucks, It Dies Today sucks, GWAR sucks, Shai Halud sucks, Coheed and Cambria sucks, Dillinger Escape Plan sucks, Fear Factory sucks, Guns n Roses sucks, Mortician sucks, Crazy Town sucks, Limp Bizkit sucks, Powerman 5000 sucks

'atta boy. i agree with everything on there, too.

Will Bozarth said:
How? Jimmi Hendrix is overrated, and there are guitarists with MORE feeling than him, and better technique. He's super sloppy, too. Meshuggah is fucking NOISE. Black Dahlia Murder sucks because of their vocalist, not becuase of their guitar wizardry. Want me to explain why EVERY band I listed sucks or do you want to go accept it and cry?

The only people that I have ever known (which would be a shitload) that say Hendrix is overrated were one (or more than one) of the following types -

1) Rednecks
2) Tone deaf
3) Shitty guitar players

So, which one of these categories fits you the closest? Using your logic (or lack thereof), Jimmy Page sucks too. Lemme let you in on a little secret - technique does NOT equal great playing. If you don't think that Hendrix played with feeling, then I'm guessing that you are talking outta your ass and you wouldn't know good music if you heard it. And it's obvious that you have never tried to learn his stuff on guitar. That's what it usually takes for people like you to stick your foot in your mouth.

Meshuggah is highly stylized music, which basically means that it takes an artistic mindset to grasp their musical concepts. "Destroy Erase Improve" is one of the top 10 metal albums of all time.

I'll agree with you that Black Dahlia's vocalist needs more dimension to his style (a really good producer would help), but saying that they suck is a stretch and a half.

The last time that I cried was when Dimebag was killed. On my birthday, no less.

Aww, come on Will, Hendrix? Saying that you dont enjoy his music is one thing, but that he sucks? Ehn, I wont berate you on musical tastes though.

metalkingdom said:

Please,

He dosent discredit himself by having a subjective opinion about bands, irregardless of how well renowned or universally apreciated they may or may not be.

Tempest said:
IMO: Ozzy Sucks, Black Sabbeth Sucks.

Black Sabbath...are you nuts? You have to pay homage to the originators.

Jimi Hendrix? Holy shit man...it was the late sixities...that guy was from another planet!

For both of these, you have to put it in perspective. It's not a fair comparison to modern music considering equipment, technique, recording...give me a break!