bands you think suck

Will Bozarth said:
Hey douchebag... what I do not like is thought of as "sucky" because I do not like it. Who are you to judge how I am as a musician? Take my cock and suck on it.

Now we've been reduced to name calling....

And exposing your homosexual side. I don't think that I've ever told another man to suck my cock. :ill:

All that aside, I hope that someday you'll either find out what music really is or quit pretending to be a guitarist. That's all.

the beatles suck.
aerosmith sucks.
the beatles suck more, though.
the rolling stones suck a substantial amount less than the beatles, but they still suck.

every beatles fan in my school annoys me only slightly more than the beatles music, itself.

MetalMessiah9999 said:
Will is ten times the guitarist Hendrix could ever hope to be :headbang:

Please tell me your joking or trolling. No offense to Will at all, I know your an excellent guitar player.

metalkingdom said:
All that aside, I hope that someday you'll either find out what music really is or quit pretending to be a guitarist. That's all.

:lol:

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Please tell me your joking or trolling. No offense to Will at all, I know your an excellent guitar player.

:lol:

Well I just wanted to support Wills arguement really. Of course he'll never be nearly as influencial or popular as Hendrix, I have no idea if he's better technically, but if I had to choose between listening to Hendrix or Distorted Mind, I would take DM, everytime.

This thread makes me sad. Maybe not the whole entire thread, but Will's posts.

This clarification should have been made after the thread title:
"...in your own subjective, personal opinion"
an example of a subjective personal opinion would be me not liking the gay palm-muted riffs of Demons and Wizards. A fact would be, Greenday is simple, non melodic garbage.

In a perfect world, only musicians would be able to talk about how good an actual band is, how technical, musical etc. Non-musicians would just be able to say whether they like it or not. But that doesn't make much sense, so fuck :)
In fact, disreguard this post :)

LadyValerie said:
This thread makes me sad. Maybe not the whole entire thread, but Will's posts.

why, because I have an opinion?

In a perfect world, only musicians would be able to talk about how good an actual band is, how technical, musical etc. Non-musicians would just be able to say whether they like it or not.

and blacks and whites should have separate bathrooms?

well she makes a point. When I hear people say that James Hetfield is the best guitarist on earth and they never touched a guitar, I just want to shoot them.

Well now that my whole worldview is shattered *snicker* all I can do is drink more whisky and listen to Morbid Angel. Which will likely provoke someone to mention how much they suck too.

This thread is hilarious.