bands you think suck

hey man, its my oppinion, I dont like Sabbeth, and I dont like Hendrix, therefor I wont praise either of them. Its hard to look at stuff in perspective, I dont like their music, so I dont think they are very good.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Please,

He dosent discredit himself by having a subjective opinion about bands, irregardless of how well renowned or universally apreciated they may or may not be.

I'm not saying that he discredits himself as a person, or a fan of music. But he absolutely discredits himself as a musician. There isn't a REAL guitarist on this whole fucking planet that will say that Jimi Hendrix is overrated. Fredrick T. and Meshuggah are some of the greatest musicians that metal has ever known - I'm willing to bet that Jeff Loomis would say the same.

I believe that the list of bands that truly suck is a short one. Just because something doesn't appeal to me is not a reason to say they suck.

I certanly dont like Hendrix but then again im biased because everytime i see some punk with a strat playing Voodoo Chile thinking hes the shit I want to strangle him.

Tempest said:
hey man, its my oppinion, I dont like Sabbeth, and I dont like Hendrix, therefor I wont praise either of them. Its hard to look at stuff in perspective, I dont like their music, so I dont think they are very good.

I guess I see not liking and sucks as too different things. Sucks is extreme. Any guitarist or band that "sucks" wouldn't have influenced millions of musicians for nearly 40 years. Anyone who helped pave the path to the music you enjoy today should be held with some regard and given some respect. Without the first sounds of the falling rain and the bell tolling at the opening of Black Sabbath...you may not be listening to music in quite the same way. Without the creativity of Hendrix with use of vibrato arm, effects and recording methods, you'd probably be listening to a bunch of fucking Keith Richards clones.

I may not like a painting or sculpture, but fact is, if people have been intrigued by it for 50 years or centuries, what qualifies me to say it sucks?

metalkingdom said:
I'm not saying that he discredits himself as a person, or a fan of music. But he absolutely discredits himself as a musician. There isn't a REAL guitarist on this whole fucking planet that will say that Jimi Hendrix is overrated. Fredrick T. and Meshuggah are some of the greatest musicians that metal has ever known - I'm willing to bet that Jeff Loomis would say the same.

I believe that the list of bands that truly suck is a short one. Just because something doesn't appeal to me is not a reason to say they suck.

Hey douchebag, Why would I have to be grouped into EVERYONE else by saying that Hendrix sucks? I say Hendrix sucks. I do not prefer what he plays... at all. I am not a fan... at all... what I do not like is thought of as "sucky" because I do not like it. Who are you to judge how I am as a musician? Take my cock and suck on it.

Will Bozarth said:
In Flames sucks, Children of Bodom sucks, Black Label Society sucks, Meshuggah sucks, Hatebreed sucks, Slipknot sucks, Linkin Park sucks, Korn sucks, Mudvayne sucks, Adema sucks, My Chemical Romance sucks, Switchfoot sucks, Soulfly sucks, Simple Plan sucks, Fall Out Boy sucks, Every Time I Die sucks, As I Lay Dying sucks, Black Dahlia Murder sucks, Trivium sucks, Wicked Wisdom sucks, Velvet Revolver sucks, Nirvana sucks, Jimmi Hendrix sucks, It Dies Today sucks, GWAR sucks, Shai Halud sucks, Coheed and Cambria sucks, Dillinger Escape Plan sucks, Fear Factory sucks, Guns n Roses sucks, Mortician sucks, Crazy Town sucks, Limp Bizkit sucks, Powerman 5000 sucks, Coldplay sucks, Nickelback sucks, Good Charlotte sucks, Disturbed sucks, Weezer sucks, Thursday sucks

To be updated when I find bands that suck.

list updated