bands you think suck

Darkthrone is great. Soulside Journey is one of my favorite death metal albums. I enjoy some of the bands black metal albums also. How can someone not like Soulside Journey.

Go listen to some shitty gay powermetal YOU GAY!!

LET ME ADD HYPOCRISTY IS SHIT. Easily the most overrated band on the planet along with megadeth & their donald duck getting fucked with a christmas tree vocals.

this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, This thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, This thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, This thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, This thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks, this thread sucks,

List to be updated when I think of more. :cool: :lol:

I forgot about Dream Theater in my shitty bands list.

Whoever is the lead guitarist on train of thought has to one one of the most unimaginative lead guitarists or rythmn guitarists in general. Stupid riffs and some of the worst vocals i've ever heard.

Gay Theatre