bands you think suck

Tempest said:
whatever, it sucks, but I still think the heroes and rapists line was really good.

Whatever, indeed.

What rhymes with "rapists"...ooo, ooo, I got one Warrel..."faces"...that kinda rhymes, doesn't it?...yeah, that's good...write it down. Brilliant, the fans will love it!

Heroes and Rapists they all have nice faces.

Meaning anyone can look nice a "good person" a rapist could be active in a comunity and everyone thinks highly of him, but inside he could be a sick bastard. It's a good line.

Tempest said:
Heroes and Rapists they all have nice faces.

Meaning anyone can look nice a "good person" a rapist could be active in a comunity and everyone thinks highly of him, but inside he could be a sick bastard. It's a good line.

Yeah...I get it...it's pretty obvious...I'm just saying it's a dumb ass rhyme and there's nothing deeper in those words than any dumb ass Megadeth song.

AsModEe said:
S.O.D is so much deeper

Nope...that's as dumb as you can get...they successfully accomplished all their goal.

You can worship and follow all the pure genius of the words of your half a fag, singing out of key, drunk ass Warrel. That's the kind of guy to give you words to live by.

It's just fucking music...lighten up and have some fucking fun with it.

There are some cool folks here but the majority are the most obnoxious and belligerent bunch of self righteous fucks. I've never seen such an ass sniffing, worship board...well, since the Anthrax board.

Fuck off and have a pleasant tomorrow.

AsModEe said:
don't ask, he's from the Billy Milano board.

No, actually I'm from NY.

Devy_Metal is cool...so is Tempest(most of the time).

The point is SOD had nothing to do with anything, and you believing that I'm a fan(which in fact I'm not really...I'm a friend, not a fan) thought you were giving me a dig. You were just trying to be a wise ass for no reason. It was a relatively normal conversation until then.

Tempest said:
Slayer is really boring. Decent guitar tracks, kick ass drummer, tom doesnt even play his bass, and every guitar solo is the same, *slides fingers up and down the strings wille pulling whammy bar to get that tremelo squeeking sound* Its fucking annnoying.
boring.

OMFG. Do you even realize that if it weren't for Slayer, you wouldn't even be playing (or attempting to play) the kind of music that you do?

Will Bozarth said:
although, some songs fucking rule!
Dead Skin Mask, At Dawn they Sleep, Seasons in the Abyss
thats about it.

Ummm... do I even need to say anything? You forgot EVERY SINGLE SONG ON RAINING BLOOD. Not to mention Black Magic, Die By The Sword, Necrophiliac, Kill Again, Haunting The Chapel, Chemical Warfare, Captor Of Sin, South Of Heaven, Live Undead, Behind The Crooked Cross, Mandatory Suicide, Ghosts Of War (Chemical Warfare pt. II), WAR ENSEMBLE (Chemical Warfare pt. III), Spirit In Black, Born Of Fire, Seasons In The Abyss, Sex Murder Art, and 213.

Since when did Raining Blood become "fucking simple" to play? It's not, if you're doing it right. Which you are obviously not doing.

It's no wonder why your band blows BIG TIME. Both of you guys are idiots. :wave:

I agree, this is all a bit silly.

It's nicer when we can all get along, cause having threads about the "dumbasses at the BM forum" or "fanboys fucks at nevermore forum" really piss me off.

We all like music, and if we cannot agree...we have a sack race, not internet bitch fights.

schenkadere said:
You can worship and follow all the pure genius of the words of your half a fag, singing out of key, drunk ass Warrel. That's the kind of guy to give you words to live by.

Man, I was kinda diggin' you until that comment. Warrel is the fucking man.

metalkingdom said:
OMFG. Do you even realize that if it weren't for Slayer, you wouldn't even be playing (or attempting to play) the kind of music that you do?

Ummm... do I even need to say anything? You forgot EVERY SINGLE SONG ON RAINING BLOOD. Not to mention Black Magic, Die By The Sword, Necrophiliac, Kill Again, Haunting The Chapel, Chemical Warfare, Captor Of Sin, South Of Heaven, Live Undead, Behind The Crooked Cross, Mandatory Suicide, Ghosts Of War (Chemical Warfare pt. II), WAR ENSEMBLE (Chemical Warfare pt. III), Spirit In Black, Born Of Fire, Seasons In The Abyss, Sex Murder Art, and 213.

Since when did Raining Blood become "fucking simple" to play? It's not, if you're doing it right. Which you are obviously not doing.

It's no wonder why your band blows BIG TIME. Both of you guys are idiots. :wave:

Somebody likes Slayer :Spin:

Final_Product said:
I agree, this is all a bit silly.

Fuck that. Peace and love blows. This is metal were talking about here. You know... Satan, war, blood, death.