bands you think suck

AsModEe said:
err... so what? If Warrel wants to express his views/philosophies this way, let him do so, especially since he can in an interesting way. If you're not happy with it, just listen to another band with no depth at all.

Interesting to you...my point is...don't put down others for maybe only seeking entertainment...it doesn't make what you listen to better...only different. Dumb lyrics are dumb lyrics...every bands got them...Nevermore has them as well.

the tiananmen man had a plan.

schenkadere said:
Heroes and rapists they all have nice faces...double wtf?

This one pwns everyone's wtfs all together.

RAINING BLOOOOOOOOOOOD! FROM A LACERATED SKY! BLEEDING IT'S HORRRORRRRRRRR! CREATING MY STRUCTURE NOW I SHALL REIGN IN BLOOD!

Triple wtf?

"R-A-I-N-I-N-G *space* B-L-O-O-D" spells LAME.

schenkadere said:
Interesting to you...my point is...don't put down others for maybe only seeking entertainment...it doesn't make what you listen to better...only different. Dumb lyrics are dumb lyrics...every bands got them...Nevermore has them as well.

I wasn't putting you down. And yeah, every band has songs with dumb lyrics, Nevermore included

AsModEe said:
I wasn't putting you down. And yeah, every band has songs with dumb lyrics, Nevermore included

That's all I'm saying, dude. So many people tend to put bands on pedestals...those guys are just everyday schmucks like us. They have nothing more to say, merely the means to have it heard.

Will Bozarth said:
i enjoy Low Man's Lyric :D

That was a pretty good song, actually. Not like, old school good, but, just, a good song. It's cool to see bands who actually write songs just for the sake of writing songs, not just "metal" or "rock" or "*insert genre name here*" songs.

Lunar Still said:
You know, if he wouldn't have died, Nirvana would have just faded away and we wouldn't STILL be hearing about them today.
THE DAY BEFORE COBAIN DIED EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY WAS ALL LIKE

PEARL JAM -------> NIRVANA
AND
SMASHING
PUMPKINS ------->NIRVANA

BUT THEN KURT DIES AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HE'S A GOD
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT???

schenkadere said:
Dumb lyrics are dumb lyrics...every bands got them...Nevermore has them as well.

Unless you've never heard of the 1989 Tiannenmen Square protests, (i.e., the picture on my sig) I don't quite see how that line qualifies as "dumb." It's a true statement, based on a real event, nothing stupid about it.

However, I don't see how "Cybernetic rapture" fit in that song, at all. Or even better, "Manipulate the media." What the fuck?

"Manipulate the media" refers to the impact that that picture had on the world. The influence of the media was used as a weapon of the democratic supporters to gain support for their cause.

Oh. That I understand, but I thought there might have been a bit more to it than that, but I guess not.

I still don't get the "Cybernetic Rapture" line, though.

as long as we're debating matters of personal opinion...

i think faggot is a horrible word. i hate it whenever anyone uses the word gay as an insult or to describe or imply the stupidity of a thing/action which obviously has no sexual orientation. i don't see why a sexual orientation can be used as an insult. i think it's the most hypocritical, idiotic thing when someone will shoot off the words faggot and queer every 2 seconds and then adamently proclaim they can't stand racists. i try not to push my views on people, but if i do ask someone nicely not to use the aforementioned words around me, they accuse me of being up-tight and insisting that they're just words, etc. of course i know that if someone came in spouting off the word my pals or spic, they'd be all over them telling them to shut up. so why do gay people not get the same kind of consideration? don't say that gay people have all the same rights as straight people so they should just stop complaining. i'm not even talking about marriage and adoption (that's a whole different rant) - i'm talking about respect of basic rights as a human being.

oh yeah, and ... uhh ... Primus sucks.

Devy_Metal said:
yea that pissed me off. same thing is happening with dimebag, albeit to a smaller degree. he was a good guitar player but not THAT GOOD like everyone now says.

And you know this because you are an excellent guitar player? FUCK YOU.

I gotta say this -

It's really unfortunate that the BEST band on Ultimatemetal has the LAMEST, MOST STUPID, MOST IGNORANT, MOST ARROGANT, MOST DISRESPECTFUL, IMMATURE brain dead pieces of shit trolling on their forum. Almost every single one of you (with the exception of the lovely Lady Val, Stealer, Final Product and a few others) are fucking fake ass metallers. I just can't believe some of the shit that I read here. It's beyond sad. Fucking losers with big fucking mouths and JACK SHIT to back it up. Fuck you!!!

R.I.P. DIMEBAG FUCKING DARRELL - THE GREATEST METAL GUITARIST OF ALL FUCKING TIME...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!