bands you think suck

schenkadere said:
so is Tempest(most of the time).

:cool:

haha, im not being hostile, i was just backing up my oppinion on the lyrics, im not gonna cry because someone doesnt like my music.

Tempest said:
:cool:

haha, im not being hostile, i was just backing up my oppinion on the lyrics, im not gonna cry because someone doesnt like my music.

Wow...see...a mature attitude. Thank you Tempest. The cool most of the time thing was just a joke at your expense.

Final_Product said:
Fallicious argument :Spin:

REAL Americans like George Bush.

See?

I think that you mean "fallacious".

Actually, real dumb Americans like Bush.

schenkadere said:
In this spacial oddity, this viral commodity
The astronaut listens to voices that call

Oh yeah...here's some more great lines....same song too.

My point is that it's just metal music, man...it's not genius, it's not literature...the Megadeth shit is no dumber than this.

http://basementbar.com/DefaultN1.asp?GoTo=EditorialN1.asp

Explanations of some of Warrell's more cryptic lyrics.

Warrel does actually express some pretty intelligent lyrics. So it is kick-ass metal, but he does explore alot of great themes. So do many bands.

schenkadere said:
My point before was that he's just a metal guy, no better or worse than any other, not a fucking philosopher. Honestly if I'm entertained by the song, that's cool...it doesn't necessarily have to be poetic or prophetic.
err... so what? If Warrel wants to express his views/philosophies this way, let him do so, especially since he can in an interesting way. If you're not happy with it, just listen to another band with no depth at all.