bands you think suck

metalkingdom said:
And you know this because you are an excellent guitar player? FUCK YOU.

I gotta say this -

It's really unfortunate that the BEST band on Ultimatemetal has the LAMEST, MOST STUPID, MOST IGNORANT, MOST ARROGANT, MOST DISRESPECTFUL, IMMATURE brain dead pieces of shit trolling on their forum. Almost every single one of you (with the exception of the lovely Lady Val, Stealer, Final Product and a few others) are fucking fake ass metallers. I just can't believe some of the shit that I read here. It's beyond sad. Fucking losers with big fucking mouths and JACK SHIT to back it up. Fuck you!!!

R.I.P. DIMEBAG FUCKING DARRELL - THE GREATEST METAL GUITARIST OF ALL FUCKING TIME...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just get the fuck out of here? I'm not even sure if I was included in your statement, but if you don't like the majority of us here, there's a simple solution.

Devy_Metal said:
yea that pissed me off. same thing is happening with dimebag, albeit to a smaller degree. he was a good guitar player but not THAT GOOD like everyone now says.
YEAH
THE FIRST TIME I HEAD THE NAME "DIMEBAG" WAS SOMEBODY TELLING ME "DIMEBAG DIED YESTERDAY"
AND WHEN I TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT ALLIYA (SPELL???) DIED I TALKED TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNEW AND I COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON THAT EVEN KNEW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS (EXCEPT ME) UNTILL THAT "QUEEN OF THE DAMMED" MOVIE CAME OUT AND EVERYBODY WAS TOTALLY DAZZLED THAT AN ACTRESS COULD DIE RIGHT IN THE DEAD-CENTER OF THE FILMING TIME AND THE MOVIE PRODUCERS "MAGICALLY" FINISHED THE MOVIE EVEN THOUGH THE "STAR" WAS DEAD, THEN AFTER THE MOVIE CAME OUT, ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE, ALL STARTED WORSHIPING HER AS IF SHE WAS SOME SORT OF GODDESS
SAME THING WITH SELENA
THERE WEREN'T ANY NON-HISPANIC PEOPLE AT ALL THAT KNEW WHO THE FUCK SELENA WAS TILL SHE DIED, AND THEN A WEEK AFTER HER DEATH, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BLUE-EYED BLONDE AND BLACK PERSON WAS LISTINING TO SELENA'S CDS

A Trace Of Blood said:
Why don't you just get the fuck out of here? I'm not even sure if I was included in your statement, but if you don't like the majority of us here, there's a simple solution.

We invite him to our bi-monthly S+M sessions?

The_River_Dragon said:
Oh. That I understand, but I thought there might have been a bit more to it than that, but I guess not.

I still don't get the "Cybernetic Rapture" line, though.

Open to interpretation. I'd be tempted to say it fits in with the learning/sentient 6 subject matter. BUT in the context of the songs I'm gonna appeal to the war-machine and how it has consumed mankind.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Are you trying to form that statement as a question? :Spin:

It was a statement inviting a response. In speech, tone would indicate that..But in the written word, the "?" is all I have.

Mother fucker. :p

:wave:

metalkingdom said:
And you know this because you are an excellent guitar player? FUCK YOU.

I gotta say this -

It's really unfortunate that the BEST band on Ultimatemetal has the LAMEST, MOST STUPID, MOST IGNORANT, MOST ARROGANT, MOST DISRESPECTFUL, IMMATURE brain dead pieces of shit trolling on their forum. Almost every single one of you (with the exception of the lovely Lady Val, Stealer, Final Product and a few others) are fucking fake ass metallers. I just can't believe some of the shit that I read here. It's beyond sad. Fucking losers with big fucking mouths and JACK SHIT to back it up. Fuck you!!!

R.I.P. DIMEBAG FUCKING DARRELL - THE GREATEST METAL GUITARIST OF ALL FUCKING TIME...BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Respect level...falling...falling...Doctor I think we're losing him.

Man, fuck you and you too. I spent my entire life devoted to music and heavy metal in particular. I've made more money in the goddamn music business than ANYBODY YOU FUCKING KNOW PUT TOGETHER. And it wasn't by accident you faggots. The whole spirit of metal was lost somewhere between Nancy Reagan's brainwashing techniques and feeling sorry for faggots on MTV. Even if you don't watch MTV, you've been fuckin brainwashed by it. I saw it happen with my own fucking eyes. I'm here for Nevermore, not to socialize with pussies. This is the dumbest and most childish fucking thread ever - that's why I'm doing this.

And for you idiots that think that you're "smarter" than me somehow, think again....