Bands you would be surpise that Symphony X likes.

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
So what bands would you be surpise if you heard Symphony X likes?
I would be shocked if they liked any punk bands since they are against the type of music Symphony plays although I like some punk.

Maybe I could see them listen to them but I think they dislike them I hope.

lol.... it's... dragon force!!!!!!!!! *NERD FANS GO WILD* :headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:goggly::loco::err::zombie::cool::cool::kickass::heh:

*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN* *repeated guiatar riffs* *explosions* Songs that remind you of unicorns... bleh!

lol.... it's... dragon force!!!!!!!!! *NERD FANS GO WILD* :headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:goggly::loco::err::zombie::cool::cool::kickass::heh:

*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN* *repeated guiatar riffs* *explosions* Songs that remind you of unicorns... bleh!

Poor Dragonforce

yeah... lol. DragonForce is sort of (i said sort of) cool at the first listen... then they keep on repeating the same riffs and it gets boring. too proggy lol... and electronic sounding.

You mispelled here... this is the proper spelling Chipmunkfarse

Its electronic sounding because they speed up all the tracks and put vocals over that.

made me wanna get sick first time I heard it, especially considering I just dropped 12-14 bucks on a CD because I read they were the next greatest thing that happened to music.

I would like to have thier vocalist to sing my stuff and break him out of that power metal mould if its possible, he probably cant sing without his ultra fass Alvin the Asian chipmunk though.

Michael Romeo actually commented on Dragonforce on some interview (interviewer asked what he thought about their huge success).

Romeo said something like the Dragonforce music isn't really his thing and that it's kinda poppy but it's cool that a metal band succeeds like that.

You mispelled here... this is the proper spelling Chipmunkfarse

Its electronic sounding because they speed up all the tracks and put vocals over that.

made me wanna get sick first time I heard it, especially considering I just dropped 12-14 bucks on a CD because I read they were the next greatest thing that happened to music.

I would like to have thier vocalist to sing my stuff and break him out of that power metal mould if its possible, he probably cant sing without his ultra fass Alvin the Asian chipmunk though.

yeah. :headbang: lol i so agree. It's so sped up.

good grief are you a piece of work

whats it fucking matter who listens to what or what band "sucks the most" be fucking productive and try standing on your own two feet

Damn... that seems to be a really quick turn downhill for this thread. Personally, i'd agree with the nirvana thing. to hell with that band, i have grown up my whole life having to hear them and people idolize them for no reason. it sucks.

yeah right Zach, but whatever, various places around here are getting loaded by such rediculous threads that only seem to be about pouring on the statis quo hate.

Im not and never was into Nirvana, for a brief moment in time they seemed to have knocked popular heavier music into mediocracy (probably spelled and used wrong) At the time I was worried about hard driven popular music but it came back around. Still I can hear their hooks that grab more domestic or varied taste types. So why would someone be surprised by anybody finding some enjoyment or from a rational viewpoint... merit in thier music ? Further what does it matter ?