Bands You'd Kill To See Live

- Bloodbath
- Opeth
- Carcass
- At the Gates
- Marduk (coming to São Paulo next friday with Vader:heh:)
- Atheist
- Necrophagist
- Amon Amarth
- Immortal
- Mastodon
- Runemagick

I've been lucky enough to have seen most all of my favorite bands at least once...or maybe just crazy as some of them required trips across the country, Canada or Europe to see.

Razor was at the top of my list, but finally had to go to Canada to see them 2005. Don't think they've even played a show in the US since 1990.

Top 3 left:

Anathema
Detente (recently reformed,waiting for upcoming US dates)
Laaz Rockit

The first band is definetly SlipKnoT

Hmmm, i would want to see Haggad ( altough they had a concert in Romania with Amorphis, but i couldnt make it )

Dimmu Borgir

I think thats all

since In The Woods are split-up and Marcolin probably never plays with Candlemass again, these are the bands i wish to see:

Madder Mortem
Wuthering Heights
Alchemist
Aghora
Solitude Aeturnus
Dalriada
Void Of Silence
Evoken
Esoteric
Solefald

The first band is definetly SlipKnoT

Hmmm, i would want to see Haggad ( altough they had a concert in Romania with Amorphis, but i couldnt make it )

Dimmu Borgir

I think thats all

You're sick, if your priority band is Slipknot. Also, there is no such a band called Haggad, it is called Haggard.

You're sick, if your priority band is Slipknot. Also, there is no such a band called Haggad, it is called Haggard.
I can't imagine wanting to see slipknot live...the crowd would be about 90% wimpy depressed teenagers...also, the band just look ridiculous.
This is ignoring the fact that the music [intensely negative comment]
also your sig makes no sense and is purple. ha!
o snap

Every guy with his type of music right? You cant judge people, your not able to do that, only God can do that.

And whats wrong with my sig ?

Every guy with his type of music right? You cant judge people, your not able to do that, only God can do that.

And whats wrong with my sig ?

Well, Satanism is generally either for stupid assholes who burn down churches or for wannabe emo Slipknot fans trying really hard to piss off their parents.
That said, I don't mind it...purple font is an odd choice, though...
And we aren't judging people, we're judging the Slipknot fan base's ability to provide an enjoyable concert experience...

Lol man,u think i believe in Satan ? For your information IknowSATAN appeared to be a good nickname, but i see that now i judge people even by their nicknames.

I don't think you believe in Satan. That was kinda the point.

The people who believe in Satan are called Christians.

It's a mediocre nick, but who cares, honestly? If you want you can change it.

Would have kicked so much ass to have seen Metallica in one of their big arena shows following the black album in the beginning of the 90´s. Preferably in the snake pit. "Sellouts" my ass,i´m sure it would have been an experience to remember for the rest of my life.

demilich would be tits. king diamond would be next. atheist to watch the bass players shredtastic gnarleyness. i wish i had that dudes skill.

but i really dont need a reason to kill. vehicular manslaughter ftw!

i've seen the King 2006 on his Puppet Master tour. he was in perfect condition. the whole show was awesome! this man is a legend

Let's see...

Kalmah
Nile
Behemoth
Amon Amarth (so very nearly saw them live in London with Dimmu, but, alas, was verrrray ill that weekend)
Wolves in the Throne Room
Testament
Slayer