Bass amp sims

Never got on with SVX to well. It sounds veiled and too fake for me. Bass Amp Pro and Softube's Bass Amp Room are the TITS.

^^^ Gotta try BOD into BAP! I quite like BOD but haven't fooled around with it enough as I have my own little ITB chain that works SO WELL for my style... =D

Hey guys,
I'm not 100% sold for guitar tones, but for bass tones, I absolutely love Vandal's bass amp. Seriously awesome stuff and the bass distortion pedal is a nice one too. You can hear it on sleepmakeswaves' latest album. (Maybe jump to 1 minute on the last track if you're impatient :) )

I'm really not a fan of Studio Devil's Bass Amp Pro, Ampeg SVX, BIG or the Mark Bass thing either.

onqel's BOD has worked great for me in the past aswell as the ampeg vst. I always struggle to get the growling mids on a seperate track to sound as natural as possible though, even with the right HPF/LPF set on the 2 tracks. i've tried onqel's TSS into a bass head and then recabinet for impulse, tried the rat distortion into a bass head and 4x10 cab in pod farm, tried using a guitar amp head (lepou's, pod farm etc) on a high gain channel.....but just can't seem to get it to sit right. would be nice if someone could create a plugin which emulates the Boss ODB-3 distortion pedal....that would solve all my problems!