Bass on Jordpuls?

I am not a musician. But suggesting that a bass is programmed seems absurd, especially due to the fact that V has played bass before.

Djöfull;9733599 said:
I am not a musician. But suggesting that a bass is programmed seems absurd, especially due to the fact that V has played bass before.

Yeah, can one really programme bass? I guess so… since you can programme drums, but as you said, Mr V ("V" made me think of "V" for Vendetta haha) has played the bass on other albums too.

Greg Mackintosh had quite interesting toys. René Rutten as well. And you never know about Audioslave. So it looks that guitar is enough to play almost everything.

Greg Mackintosh had quite interesting toys. René Rutten as well. And you never know about Audioslave. So it looks that guitar is enough to play almost everything.

René?

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/josephy/439320416/] René (The Gathering) by daniel_josephy, on Flickr[/URL]

Yes, but just to be sure. But it is possible, with modern technologies it can be sound really realistic. It would surprise me big time though.

Yeah. To a point, I'd be surprised if the bass were programmed in Vintersorg, but maybe not in other bands. I don't like programmed instruments anyhow, with the exception of keyboards of course.

You can even program acoustic guitars nowadays, but to make it sound real is hard as fuck, and you have to suck too much to program something like that anyway (unless you have some physical impediment or something).

You can even program acoustic guitars nowadays, but to make it sound real is hard as fuck, and you have to suck too much to program something like that anyway (unless you have some physical impediment or something).

Oh come on, that's just mean!:D I program acoustic guitars.:S I program everything.<3 To each his own. But I do suck at playing an actual guitar, that much is true.:D

stumbled across it on a nevermore forum thread. an artist did a re-imagining of a bunch of pokemon characters (i think this one's name is "ghastly" or something like that). i'm not a pokemon follower, but i couldn't deny that those were amazing pictures.

Ahhhh that's it! Ghastly!

Gastly.gif

Next: Commercial break

I love The Gathering.

<end commercial break/>

Oh come on, that's just mean!:D I program acoustic guitars.:S I program everything.<3 To each his own. But I do suck at playing an actual guitar, that much is true.:D

:lol:

I think it's an unwritten rule that bass guitar should never be programmed, otherwise it would sound awful and much more noticeable than programmed drums.