Bay Area Rock Fest- Friday AM announcement- Info and Teasers

Could you possibly text message it to me? It would be a nice break from the horrible day I have ahead and would probably make you my favorite Milton in the whole Eastern United States of America.
Since it appears that Milton was relying on *you*, PM me your cell # and I'll text you with the news! Same for you Milton, I keep forgetting to program my phone from your card (which is home).

LOL WHOA LOOK AT THIS!

"California's government has announced this morning the implement of Ultra Daylight Savings Time", to begin immediately."

That means now it's in reality 9:20. Woo Hoo!!

Now David, come on, it's past 9 AM. Time to wake up! LOL

(anything to speed up time, huh?)

I demand that the minutes lost in the delay of the announcement due to the implementation of Ultra Daylight Savings Time be added to the playing time of whatever I deem to be my favorite band after the lineup gets announced a minimum (as of right now) 23 minutes late.

I just saw on the news that the state of California has just implemented "Super Daylight Savings Time" by order of the Governor, thus making it 8:17 am right now. :lol:

EDIT: PMed it to you as I'm confused now as well.

AngraRULES said:
LOL WHOA LOOK AT THIS!

"California's government has announced this morning the implement of Ultra Daylight Savings Time", to begin immediately."

That means now it's in reality 9:20. Woo Hoo!!

Now David, come on, it's past 9 AM. Time to wake up! LOL

(anything to speed up time, huh?)

:lol: You guys are crazy!!! :lol: