Beard

my beard somewhat develops:
1-44dc930a593cf60f.jpg

I did have an Ian Scott of Anthrax kinda beard going on for a while, but that's when I had long hair too. Once I cut my hair (heresy! heresy!) I looked...awkward. So I shaved.

I'm half tempted to grow my chin hair long and keep the sides and 'stache short.

Seizure: Are you aware you dug up a year-old thread to ask us our opinion on your beard situation? :lol:

I had sideburns since I am 13, had the "wolverine look" a 4 years ago for a few weeks, nowadays it looks like that:
l_297d1861badd446cbc20136e4e35160b.jpg

I actually shaved the "non-bearded" regions of my face like 3-4 hours before the picture was taken.
My beard grows really fast, 3 years ago I tried many different looks, stopped shaving one day, waited 1 1/2 weeks and than shaved only a few parts and so on.
But I've never been so patient to grow my beard really long, the longest it was was like 3 inches.

YES, jesus christ, what the fuck are people thinking - especially those who can only grow the thin ones, they look like the most dirty fucking rapists :lol:

My brother is 14, looks about 5 but has this little grey thing slowly advancing on his top lip, its creepy as fuck. He looks like a five year old rapist.

I realise that last sentence could be misconstrued somewhat.