beards

I hate having a beard, I hate shaving. I even grew to hate having long hair. I had a mustache at 15, a beard by 18 a full beard. Shit gets tedious for sure. Now I'm just large and fuzzy... but mostly large. I trim the whole dome every week or two.

Typical me...
me2.jpg

take the psychostick song "beer" and replace beer with beard (weill you have to replace drink with grow etc, but you get the Idea) and you know what's up!
Brutal beards ftw!
(I've the from one side to the other thingy without mustache, cause my girlfriend denies to kiss me when I have one :D )

But I can't grow the thingy on my cheeks (as metaltastic has), don't know how it's called in english.

okay...now I normally don't post pics of myself but I don't look brutal, now do I? :rolleyes:
I just had to counter the brutal part...

life.jpg

and yes, that is me looking gay!
but then again... you don't wanna know what I was looking at :lol:

Hahahahahhhaaha, far from gay dude, you look...epic (that's the most metal compliment I can give for that particular expression :D)

okay...now I normally don't post pics of myself but I don't look brutal, now do I? :rolleyes:
I just had to counter the brutal part...

life.jpg

and yes, that is me looking gay!
but then again... you don't wanna know what I was looking at :lol:

no offense but you look like you are about to take one in the mouth

I agree with metaltastic, that pic looks awesome abyss. Something I'd put on an album cover if I released something like Focus or Symbolic. Very Chuck Shuldiner-ish.

And J, you look a bit like Igor Cavalera, especially in the first pic. Am I the first to make that comparison?

Ive heard it about 2 other times.... I used to get Bam Margera... so Im slowly becoming more TROO or some shit... who knows