Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

lizard said:
unfortunately my wife's health precludes me from venturing forth on road trips....but hopefully this occasion will be memorialized with lots of pics :)
I understand. It's too bad. Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Frau alles erdenklich Gute. :)

The festivities shall be memorized with tons of pics and the picture thread be flooded. :headbang:

lizard said:
unfortunately my wife's health precludes me from venturing forth on road trips....but hopefully this occasion will be memorialized with lots of pics :)

shame, too, because now the lincoln has functioning air conditioning so I would have been traveling in chilly comfort.

Poop. I'll get maren to forward the full mountain of photographs to your inbox. Too bad sir, would have been a pleasure to have you, and I think my parents would have enjoyed some more adult company (since they are happily hosting this event).

Ah well, I'll add lizard's town to a vacation destination list :)

My friends just left, the numbing effect of the beer lasts, I'm stuffing myself with chips, I'm wondering if and how Erik's sweetheart's religious beliefs will change our wannabe-grimm metalhead's own convictions and if you ever not forget something when you go travelling, all while debating the option of sleep. Three hours until I have to wake up.

Goodnight Berlin, see you in Vancouver tomorrow. Or something like that.

:wave:

snow2fall said:
My friends just left, the numbing effect of the beer lasts, I'm stuffing myself with chips, I'm wondering if and how Erik's sweetheart's religious beliefs will change our wannabe-grimm metalhead's own convictions and if you ever not forget something when you go travelling, all while debating the option of sleep. Three hours until I have to wake up.

Goodnight Berlin, see you in Vancouver tomorrow. Or something like that.

:wave:

Oh boy ... best wishes for a great trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo ... I am so psyched for you guys! :kickass:

Just promise you'll not both use each other's UM accts like Johanna and Mikael [/dorian]

AMEN!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorow is gonna rule! Tonight is gonna suck! YEA!!!

Gonna go play my bagpipes for a few hours, make sure they're in good shape and that I have all the shit off by heart.