Benighted vs. Harvest

damn, I saw the thread title and thought, "Benighted. No contest. What kind of stupid question is that?" But now it looks like a lot of people like Harvest more. I like that song a lot but I tend to skip it because it was surrounded by much better songs. It should have been on another album perhaps. I would say for everything it is, Benighted is one of the greatest songs ever written.

Oi Fubar what is unorgional about benighted?

Ill go with harvest, cuz my frind bashes benighted on his geetar and i get sick of it.

Spidy your sig is funny as hell, but your name is gay.

:tickled: This guy rules...

waz416 said:
The lyrics for Harvest...specaily teh last verse.....that to me is teh Pinnacle of songwriting..............as for teh whoel feel adn teh mood of teh song.....well I dig Beighted more...........Mike's Vox in it are awesome...that deep soulfull voice.....its just beautifull......!!!..........its a tough one but Ill go with "Benighted".........love that song.......its on pretty much all my playlists.......hahaha.........but both are awesome songs.......I just wanna tahnk my friends Mike adn Mancuz for turnin me on to Opeth.....thier music has totally changed my opinion of good music.........and jsut changed my whole songwriting process........Keep rockin guys.....!!!!!!.........PEAC EOUT

I don't get the fucking point of you guys comparing every OPeth song every made. Everytime I come on this thead it's the same thing. "WHich Opeth song is better this or that" it's just fucking stupid and repetitive

it'd be funny if these two songs got into a fist fight. then i would understand the whole song versus song concept.

Harvest...simply because I feel more into it when I listen to it. Much as I do with the whole Blackwater Park album over the Still Life album...I can just get into it more.