Best album cover ever?

35057zs4.jpg

heh, quite scary Scorpions cover imo, I'm probably the only one who remember that. :S

dude I know that cover. That shit is awesome.

I've been looking for Hammers of Mayhem forever, how does it compare with Hidden Cruelty? I heard that they changed their style a lot with Hidden Cruelty and the only other album of theirs that I've listened to was the one with a skull on the cover which I thought really sucked. I liked Hidden Cruelty a lot, btw.

Serpent Obscene = win, I like Devastation a lot more than Chaos Reign Supreme but I suppose the cover is a lot better and this is a thread about album covers.

Oh, and I like these covers a lot, the first is the original and the second is from the album's reissue. It's an avant garde black metash band. Weird covers but I like them, especially the first one.

2302.jpg

482032.jpg

Wow, that might be one of the first times I've seen a reissue with completely different art AND a ton of artistic merit instead of just changing the color of something or completely ruining the aesthetic.

Wow, that might be one of the first times I've seen a reissue with completely different art AND a ton of artistic merit instead of just changing the color of something or completely ruining the aesthetic.

True, but it's still way overstated compared to the original.