Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Damnation

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • Watershed

Votes: 26 7.7%

• Total voters
Kinda unfair since I had to vote for Still Life. But Deliverance is my very close second and it will not get the recognition it deserves.

I voted for Damnation because no one else would.

So what? Not a good reason for voting. If an album is not good then do not vote, do not fear the album doesn't have feelings, it does not need your sympathy and it would not be heart broken..

Still Life is the best for me though with a little difference over the other albums. Mostly because the subject is about love which is so universal and embracing. Face of Melinda is still the best song around for me and moreover except for Benighted there is no song that is not great.

Isn't morningrise supposed to be like... the classic? I guess after Still life. It has the second least votes so far.

Best album to this date is....

I think members of the Opeth Forum that have been discussin' here for a long, long time have to be really fuc**ng tired of this kind of poll : pointless. We're getting such polls like ... once a month and I believe it's getting ridiculous. You don't even explain why you posted this poll. There's no reason for it. You don't even tell your damn choice on the introduction post. Voting for Orchid just to f**k it up. I'm lying here. I'm not a baddy. :err:

Isn't morningrise supposed to be like... the classic? I guess after Still life. It has the second least votes so far.

I thought Blackwater Park was...

I've always seen Still Life as the favourite among Opeth fans in general, but Morningrise usually gets more votes than it's got so far. As for Blackwater Park, whilst being a scorcher of an album, it is, at least in my opinion, their 'break-through' album but not their best (that being Still Life).

I voted watershed, not because im a noob, but because i generally think it is the best Opeth album to date, I mean i could have picked still life, or deliverance (both of which are close favorites) but watershed is an album with no flaws imho.

[edit]
i just looked at the polls and instead of posting again i though id just edit this one. all for this one comment.

I was expecting a lot more from deliverance in the polls.

and is it also safe to say that by the end of this poll, we should be able to get a definitive favorite opeth song? I mean it kinda makes sense that the favorite song would be on the favorite album.