• Watershed

Votes: 26 7.7%

• Total voters
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Ayreon - The Human Equation

Best stuff with Akerfeldt:lol:

As for Opeth:

I may be the only one, but I like MAYH better than the rest.

Im sick of these threads. there's no "best album", it's all opinion. Im surprised no one has said that (well, Im too lazy to read all the thread). still life always wins anyway

well, according to this poll 65% of the people who voted (that's every 2 person out of 3 for those who can't count) don't think that still life is the be-all end-all Opeth album.

shocking! :zombie:

9 options, 35% of people vote for one option. this is statistically significant. basic statistics.

by basic majority you mean a dumbass with no grip on simple mathematics?

it honestly takes effort on my part to understand the sheer stupidity that is your thought process

OK, let me explain it to you:

I honestly don't think that you're intelligent.

In fact, I think that you're kind of stupid because you've shown multiple times that you are unable to grasp basic mathematics and that you are unable to understand that the world does not evolve around your opinion.

let me explain it to you

no one, including myself, has claimed that everyone loves SL. that's clearly counter intuitive. now that we're clear on that, we don't have to return to it. the real point of debate is that SL is always the winner by majority. and obviously this is the case. this is over now.