Best Album you have ever bought!!!

Honestly, this question can only be answered by which abulm I'm craving at the moment. And for me, I've been craving Evergrey - "Recreation Day" for a week now. Haven't listened to anything else! And I'm proud :D

an album that was very important for me and got me into all the bands i liek nowadays cradle of filth - midian. But my all time favourite album would have to be Emperor - anthems to the welkin at dusk. such a dark atmospheric doomy powerful album

Fractured said:
In Flames - All of them
Opeth - All of them

dozey.gif

HELL YEAH!!!:headbang:

My favourite album would have to be one of the following:

Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin
AtG - Slaughter of the Soul
The Haunted (self-titled)
Hollenthon - Domus Mindi or Where Vilest of Worms to Dwell

Hypocrisy - Hypocrisy
Metallica - ... And Justice For All
Rammstein - Mutter
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Darkthrone - Plaguewielder
Dark Tranquillity - Projector
Dark Funeral - Diabolis Interium
Marduk - Panzer Division Marduk
Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun

I agree with my lovely one on Elegy
Death-Human
At the Gates-SOTS
Iced Earth-Dark Saga
Dark Tranquillity-Haven
Opeth-Morningrise
Samael-Passage

Opeth-Blackwater Park by far! This was the album made me realize death vocals arent so bad and opened up a whole new musical wonderland :)

and not to mention its the best album EVER.There is nothing wrong with it.I could listen to it forever.

Another big album in my musical-listening-career is APC's Mer de Noms, this got me into "rock" which got me into "hard rock" which eventually led to metal!woo!

Nirvana - Nevermind; for getting me into "Rock"
Metallica - Metallica; for getting me into Metal
Sepulture - ChaosAD; for getting me into extremer Metal
Dissection - Storm; for getting me into Black/Death

haven't been listening to any of these releases for ages but they were my stepping stones...

Most important album "of all time": somehow Devin Townsends "Terria" - the perfect mixture between aggression and endless emotion

first metal album: White Zombie-Astrocreep (it was 8 years ago think)

first extreme metal album: My Dying Bride-Turn Loose the Swans

other important albums:
Cryptopsy-None So Vile (first DM album to blow me away)
Emperor-Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk (first true BM album i ever bought and i won't reveal what was my first BM purchase
tongue.gif
)
Morgion-Solinari

I would also list CAthedral's Ethereal Mirror but i got it for free so i guess its excluded. ...