Best album you've heard in 2004!!!

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
bleach.gif

Holy balls if this isn't the best shit I've heard all year. Can I rewrite the rules for the top 10 list to include 15 year old albums? Please?

Isis- PanopticanSo I understand with that Nirvana release, there is nothing left that was ever recorded of Nirvana or Kurt Cobain. How many releases have they had of miscellanious tracks etc? Is this Courtney Love trying to make money to fuel her addictions or what?

Yeah, check out the other Nirvana thread where everyone tells me how cool I am. :D

Short answer: there is a lot more leftover material from what it seems, this boxset is like a small collection of the whole. I think. It's really really good.

This is probably the other best album I've heard this year:

sea_change_cover_04.jpg

*sniffs....*

*smells the embers of a charred one inch skeleton, the remains of a burned out metalhead*

*cue music: "Another One Bites the Dust*

Whoa I'm really pissing people off, ANOTHER 1-star thread! Awesome.

In case you fuckwits can't tell, I was asking what albums you've heard this year that are kicking your ass, REGARDLESS of the year of their release. The two albums I've listed so far have moved me more than most other music I've heard this year. Finding gigantic pictures of each was just an added bonus.