Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Odemarkens Son

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Cosmic Genesis

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • VFTSG

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
I think wed all be better off if we cut the flaming bullshit, now Smekermann is gonna come up with some witty to reply to rune fairy's equally witty post.

Also why cant some people understand that when someone praises an album, its possible they actually love it that much. People jump to "Oh my fucking god their kissing "X" bands ass so much". Than the people who give a negative review are like "See, NO ASSKISSING!" Theres totally nothing wrong at all with negative reviews at all and it should be expected, its all opinion and I think respectively you guys should just accept neither of you are gonna change your minds and pointless flaming is getting old...this board is better than that.

I 100% agree with you Final Vision, as I mentioned in another post. Some will like it...others won't. I could care less either way. But never did I "flame" anyone for liking the album. I just get offended by the people who 'love' the album turn around and bash any negative reviews. Are we all supposed to love it or something?
I know there's no point in the BS thread here, but if someone's gonna be a smart ass I feel I should be able to share my views (especially if it's directed at me...albeit via message board).

*****FIN******

I didn't say that people who said they like VFTSG are ass kisser... But everyone who is bashing people for expressing a different opinion is doing some kind of ass-kissing!

By the way, I did say I liked the album, I only sais I liked better his earlier work!

At this point, I've only heard "Till Fjalls," so I can't vote. But I checked the results, and it's nice to see that I have 3 albums to hear that you all think more highly of.

And I really LIKED "Till...!"

@ Soulburner I can take criticism for my work, but I don't take it when it's directed on me, especially from people on the crazy internet that don't even know me.

For example, the new Taake, is my favorite album of the year so far. Some one else told me it was crap, I am not going to bash him for that its his right not to like it. I wont stop enjoying the album for that.

Originally posted by Nattestid
Anyhow, I am more taken by the new Winds these days, it's very promosing. Their new album is a masterpiece.

go to Norwegian Metal forum and find thread called Winds honey;)

Originally posted by Nattestid
[B
For example, the new Taake, is my favorite album of the year so far. Some one else told me it was crap, I am not going to bash him for that its his right not to like it. I wont stop enjoying the album for that. [/B]

my patience is exhausted!!! IT'S VINTERSORG forum, not Taake (i love "Bjoergvin" personaly) or Winds!

@Nattestid: you're insane and funny. you have superficial knowledge of music, but you try prove your genious. that's all...

Originally posted by Smekermann
CHRIST, NO YOU CANNOT FUCKING TAKE CRITICISM, YOU GET ALL PARANOID AND START SCREAMING AT EVERYBODY. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRR I AM SO MAD!!! YOU MAKE ME SO MAD I THINK I'M GOING TO GO ON A MURDEROUS RAMPAGE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad :mad:amdb:amdna:dlkclkda;skjsfoijf;sfsdGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHLRGHL

Your keyboard's broken...

Originally posted by markgugs
At this point, I've only heard "Till Fjalls," so I can't vote. But I checked the results, and it's nice to see that I have 3 albums to hear that you all think more highly of.

And I really LIKED "Till...!"

:lol: Your avatar made me laugh my ass off!

Originally posted by Smekermann
CHRIST, NO YOU CANNOT FUCKING TAKE CRITICISM, YOU GET ALL PARANOID AND START SCREAMING AT EVERYBODY. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. GRRR I AM SO MAD!!! YOU MAKE ME SO MAD I THINK I'M GOING TO GO ON A MURDEROUS RAMPAGE :mad amdb:amdna:dlkclkda;skjsfoijf;sfsdGAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAARGHLRGHL

One soul mine!!!

I was not joking!!! I collect souls! And I told everyone that they'll be giving me their soul if they went on bashing someone again!

my patience is exhausted!!! IT'S VINTERSORG forum, not Taake (i love "Bjoergvin" personaly) or Winds!

So we can't talk of other band on this forum!?!?!?.....

By the way, to my opinion, Arcturus' The Sham Mirrors is the album of the year.