Votes: 15 25.4%
  • VFTSG

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Final_Vision
SO! ................... Anyone else in here like ice cream? :hotjump:

:loco:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

As I said earlier, further bashing of anyone would mean giving me willingly your soul. And, since it seems you didn't realize it, d&d and dice-rolling are not effective in real life. I now rightfully own your soul. And the worse is, it's your fault!!! I personnally don't believe in soul, but I don't believe I hord the absolute truth. So, if I am wrong, well I just started my collection.

But, well, I have to admit that in any case, you're the dork 'caus you don't seem to see that DUNGEON IS NOT REAL and there might never ever be any doubts about that!!! Not as in the case as wether souls exist or not...

@Smekermann: So it seems you are finnally without words! Good! And it seems you gave up nonsense to answer me...It is a good thing though, 'caus nothing good would've come up from that.

Oh, and by the way, if you believe in souls and you want yours back, well, you still have to give me a reason to "lessen my power"...

@nomad: Try to get all the fun you can ou of him! :wink:

You really want to loose your balls too huh?

Idiot, can't you get it that I'm trying to have the most fun out of some jerk like you, until you get banned(wich will be soon I hope)

Originally posted by Rune Fairy

Which brings me to the thought...in an earlier post you said that someone with such poor english should not write for any professional publication. Does this same opinion apply to musicians? (Not just aiming at Mr. V here...I've come across MANY (metal in particular) CD's where the english is far from proper.

Heh, you can't really compare the two. Music is an aural experience. Publishing a review with grammar that poor is equivalent to releasing an album with an incessantly off-key singer. Why the fuck would I want to listen to a vocalist who can't sing in key, even if they're able to express their ideas well enough?