Best Albums of 2004 (so far)

mmm.... out of the subject.

Why somebody falls illogically inlove, and gets so focused that it can't see beyond and it's blinded by that feeling????. Maybe it's a need, maybe it's a curse...

Why even knowing that it's not possible it tries and tries against all??? why somebody can continues with this as the most masochist one???. And hearing behind the walls and imaging all what it could happen behind that wall.

It is not fair!!! It is maybe my fault because I know what it is all about and I don't do anything regarding it... I'm going to cry... fuckkkkkk!!!

Maybe it's time to end... and maybe it wouldn't be so bad at all... sfdgsdfyhubtpevfgshbe-73567msdifgmrtjksmhlk;sndlfkhsfgdlfs;;;;;dlkfnmrt;bv

sorry... I'm frankly depress.

PD. Could somebody tell me if suicide is not so bad???

Vorthex said:
Maybe it's time to end... and maybe it wouldn't be so bad at all...

Suicides a stupid idea and if you need some anonymous stranger on the internet to explain that to you then SEEK COUNCELLING and stop crying out for help from those that cant. go talk to somebody and I dont even mean a psyciatrist (though it might help), talk to you family or something.

A Stranger said:
...if you need some anonymous stranger on the internet to explain that to you then SEEK COUNCELLING and stop crying out for help from those that cant.

ok, I've got it and I apologize for all this, I just thought it could be a good idea, now I see it is not...

bye

Vorthex said:
mmm.... out of the subject.

Why somebody falls illogically inlove, and gets so focused that it can't see beyond and it's blinded by that feeling????. Maybe it's a need, maybe it's a curse...

Why even knowing that it's not possible it tries and tries against all??? why somebody can continues with this as the most masochist one???. And hearing behind the walls and imaging all what it could happen behind that wall.

It is not fair!!! It is maybe my fault because I know what it is all about and I don't do anything regarding it... I'm going to cry... fuckkkkkk!!!

Maybe it's time to end... and maybe it wouldn't be so bad at all... sfdgsdfyhubtpevfgshbe-73567msdifgmrtjksmhlk;sndlfkhsfgdlfs;;;;;dlkfnmrt;bv

sorry... I'm frankly depress.

I always ask myself (before I get all fucked up about it) if what is going on will have an effect on me in 5 years, if not then why should I stress about it?
If I think it is gonna effect me in 5 years then I will talk to some friends of mine about it. It sounds like your young and going through all the things I did when I was young.....its normal to think like that. What you can do that I didnt (and save yourself years of misery) is deal with things the right way. Find people you can share your life with openly and honestly AND DO IT!!!!
I just got shitfaced for 15 years and cut myself all the time. Dont pacify yourself with bullshit like that. Just be cool and be yourself, you'll get through it just fine.
Reece

update:

Pain of Salvation - "BE" (Chinassiah)
Riverside - Out of Myself
Pain of Salvation - 12:5 (acoustic live)
The Gathering - Sleepy Buildings (semi-acoustic live)
The Flower Kings - Adam and Eve/The Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine

i think this it it for now
oh yeah i saw katatonia live lately, but the show just sucked not because of the band though but because of the awful sound... too bad (btw the gig was at het kasteel alphen aan den rijn holland)