best band bio...EVER

But that was incredibly retarded!!! I feel stupid for actually taking the time to read that simple shit. Not only is probably 99% of that story bullshit!!
I don't see how posting some dumb shit like that is any different than having
snoplow man (Or whatever his name was) you know the racist clown here because this is the type of shit he was spouting off about....Am I overstating this??? Maybe, I don't know.....Muffy, why don't you take a look at this and let me know if it's just me....Or if this is in fact the "Gayest Band Bio Ever!!!"

I agree, I think they're looking for a little publicity as well......Wrong place to try and get it!! Guess they didn't see the reception snoplowman got. I noticed the record label too and figure it makes sense that they're the racist pussy types!!

Cryptkeeper said:
T, your not overstating anything. I have a feeling that the band is trying to get attention, but, you never know. Then again, look at the record label the band is singed to, Panzerfaust Records.

T_man357 said:
I agree, I think they're lookung for a little publicity as well......Wrong place to try and get it!! Guess they didn't see the reception snoplowman got. I noticed the record label too and figure it makes sense that they're the racist pussy types!!
You know, the extreame racism hasn't gotten Grinded Nig very far. Their debut album has been finnished for over a year, and it still hasn't been released. Plus, the band members cover their faces.

gee i wonder why they cover their faces....what a bunch of horseshit. That label also happens to be the dumbest shit ever, a pro-white supremacist label, where do they get money and how the fuck do they survive????

Yeah, I really don't get it...who buys that shit? There aren't THAT many white-supremacist assfuckers out there...

Obviously gaschamber digs this dumbshit, I seen the swatiskas and didn't even bother reading it. Aside from johnnie czech no one has really called sister fucker gas chamber on his shit. He has been spouting off big time about Dime and Pantera since he started posting his ignorant crap....I have chose to ignore him but he is starting to really piss me off. Fuck off gaschamber