best gig u ever went to

I really have no idea and Jerry and him were perfect together and really into it. I was thinking no one could have been a better replacement and at the sametime the guy did not have this 'i think i'm layne staley attitude' or anything. I heard other people also and they were amazed by this guy and regardless everyone wanting to see Layne seemed accepting of him and were not disapointed at all.

Tracklist in no order besides first two

Grind
Again
We Die Young
Them Bones
Down In A Hole
It Aint Like That
Angry Chair
Would
Man In A Box
Rain When I Die
Rooster

could be missing a few

I actually liked the velvet revolver set more regardless AiC being incredible.

Did they play Bleed The Freak? Gotta love that song.

No or Sea of Sorrow. I guess with AIC just about all their songs are equal so some of peoples favorite songs might not get played.

Also Jery Cantrell has monster guitar tone. It's so cool that he is probably regarded as one of the best 90's guitarists in heavy music and he has no ego at all. It's pretty obvious he does not care about things like fame/succes and regardless making a lot of money probably does not live like a rich person or different and same with Slash. The entire being soley based on instruments is the greatest thing.

There really isn't a bad Alice In Chains song so there'd obviously be a shitload of songs that I'd be disappointed that they didn't play.

He played a few different guitars and I think that was the one he used when playing songs from Facelift so everytime he switched to it you knew the song would be from facelift.

Slash used some different guitars also from traditional rock style ones to more metal oriented guitars.

i honestly have never been to a gig, i live in the middle of bumblefuck, and nothing ever comes anywhere near here, except like 2 hours away, i was gonna go to ozzfest, but i got the dates mixed up. In town all there is is bluegrass. I still havent met anyone as big into metal as me.

So travel. I lived an hour and a half away from concerts for years, and saw many awesome gigs during that time. And I know I'm not alone in having made many much more extensive roadtrips for shows. Often the trip is half the fun....

I see Smashing Pumpkins in your sig. Nice.
i like a little bit of everything i guess, there is more to music then just metal *climbs in bomb shelter and locks it*

So travel. I lived an hour and a half away from concerts for years, and saw many awesome gigs during that time. And I know I'm not alone in having made many much more extensive roadtrips for shows. Often the trip is half the fun....
i finally found someone that would wanna go so yeah

Every concert a Fort Worth concertgoer goes to is a roadtrip to Dallas at least sometimes San Antonio or Houston. I've done 2 of the above. Good times.