best gig u ever went to

The best night of my life was when i was at the Bullet For My Valentine gig in melbourne this year. I am from perth and i flew to melbourne to go see it and it was worth every cent. Best gig ever.

I would also like to add that cannibal corpse is possibly the worst band ever.

sadly i've only been to one concert so far but amon amarth played and it was the best thing i've ever experienced in my life! and i'm really looking foward to Suffocation in November

The best night of my life was when i was at the Bullet For My Valentine gig in melbourne this year. I am from perth and i flew to melbourne to go see it and it was worth every cent. Best gig ever.

I would also like to add that cannibal corpse is possibly the worst band ever.

You sir, are not welcome here.

THE POWER OF THE GOAT COMPELS YOU!!!

But all seriousness aside, you really think your going to get a warm reception by saying that here.

Ps. You are a cuntsack.

That tour looks fucking awesome. I'm more looking forward to the Immolation part of the show though. I'll be going to the one in NY or Philly, haven't decided yet. (Fuck, maybe both.)

if you have the chance and money to go to both then go to both, i wish i could

im going to bb kings but i heard from a friend that it sucks because its so small and its a shitty place for a metal concert..
im sure it will still kickass though

When I was at the record store the other day I think I overheard someone saying that mosh pits are strictly forbidden at BB Kings.

When I was at the record store the other day I think I overheard someone saying that mosh pits are strictly forbidden at BB Kings.

Did someone get badly injured? I was with a girl at an Opeth show (not at BB KIng's) last year and she had to get stitches after taking an elbow to the face.

damn that sucks

i havent been to more than one show, so is it common for girls to mosh?

I once saw one of those generic 6'5", 300lb guys who are at every concert accidentally spin kick a young teenage girl in the face at Starland. Needless to say that didn't end well.

Did someone get badly injured? I was with a girl at an Opeth show (not at BB KIng's) last year and she had to get stitches after taking an elbow to the face.

If you aren't bleeding by the end, get your money back.

On a related note, I wish those fuckers in suffocation would come to alberta.

Thiers a difference between having to drive to different states, but ontario is on the opposite coast.

zzzzzzzzzzmetalshowssc9.png

Thats not fucking fair. Thats like 10 states appart!

I almost went to that but it was at an 18+ venue and I didn't want to ditch my 17-year-old friend (CC) by going to see his favorite black metal band when he couldn't. Good thing he's 18 now, but too late for that show.

I saw Machine Head years ago in a small bar, 100 or so people and it was surreal, He was like a puppet master on stage with complete crowd control. The whole feeling was great, I can see how they have been considered one of the best live bands, The show made you wish the releases sounded as good on cd, if thats possible. As far as best I would say Slayer back in 99 Diabolus tour, it was my first good concert and it will stay with me forever as it catapulted me into the heavier non mtv side of metal and I not looked back since