Our Drunken Asses/Anguish/Battletorn
Tankard/Helstar/Hirax/Raven/Omen
Toxic Holocaust/Crucified Mortals/October 31
Midnight/Fun Ender
Demontage/Sauron

Soon to be:
Sauron/Wastelander/Merciless Death/Reaper
and Demontage/Reaper/Nocturnal Fear/Thunder Dragon

Los Angeles Murderfest, but specifically Repulsion and Atheist. Goddamn the crowd was just insane for Repulsion. It was absolutely sick.

Everytime Sleepytime Gorilla Museum comes to town, I always watch them. They consistently put on amazing shows. The one time I saw Faun Fables was pretty goddamn awesome as well.

We're very unfortunate here that only few Foreign Metal bands comes here in the Philippines....

Death Angel came here last year but, god damn, I missed it because I didn't know they were coming...

anyways, I attended local metal gigs here often with line-ups like...

Bloodshedd
Bane
Sanctus
Hampaslupa
COG
Askals
Kronos

The ones that really stand out in my mind are non-metal.

The best metal gigs for me would probably be Opeth, Dark Tranquillity and Metallica. All amazingly tight. I had no great expectations for Metallica but their set list was kick ass. Nile were good too.

Sonic Forge here... 13 bands on the same billing, 12 hours, ranging from Ne Obliviscaris, Empyrean and Be'lakor to Terrorust playing Brutal Death/Grind and Dreadnaught from Roadrunner with some pretty cool stage antics. While I am not a big fan of their studio recordings as I find their same wacky tech/death tricks get old after a few songs, Five Star Prison Cell were very very entertaining live and I would see them again.

Words cannot describe my deepest envy.

What year was the show?

It was on the Kings of Terror tour back in 1999, I saw them in Lorain Ohio up near Cleveland. The venue was called "the flying machine" and outside the venue was a sign that read "Emperors night of death". Borknagar was with Simen Vortex at the time, and they had no keyboard player live at this particular show and I was pissed, but they made up for it with a raw and well performed show. It was a magic night, considering that the venue was in the middle of a forest, that made it even cooler.

Can't choose just one! Top five are:

(Gigantour 2006) Megadeth/Opeth/Arch Enemy/Into Eternity

Kreator/Vader

Iced Earth/Children of Bodom/Evergrey

Opeth/Moonspell

Ozzfest 2005

also, jasonic wins this thread. I want to steal his soul, then go back in a time machine and experience all of those shows. :mad: