• Spice Girls

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Limp Bizkit

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Linkin Park

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i know this is supposed to be a joke but Slipknot is not bad, and Linkin Park is quite a good band, as much as you decided you should hate it before you heard more than one or 2 songs. Limp Bizkit isn't SO terible except for Fred Durst who is the biggest piece of shit alive. The only band on there that is a REAL joke is Spice Girls... they got the most votes... heheh.

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
Well i know this is supposed to be a joke but Slipknot is not bad, and Linkin Park is quite a good band, as much as you decided you should hate it before you heard more than one or 2 songs. Limp Bizkit isn't SO terible except for Fred Durst who is the biggest piece of shit alive. The only band on there that is a REAL joke is Spice Girls... they got the most votes... heheh.

you shouldn't asume that i have heard only one or two songs!!! :mad: i like to know what i criticise and seeing as linkin park release their whole album as singles anyway its not hard to know them. i actually listened to their album last march as i was going to see them live, they were supporting deftones. i got to the 5th song before i was like, what the fuck is this shit (i borrowed it) hmn when i saw them i just stood at the side and when the lyrics 'shut up' were in their songs i screamed it out at the top of my voice, arghh even their song Crawling steals lyrics from Gutworm - Parasite!!! :(

and as for limp and slipknot, i hear a lot of that shit al the time here in England, thats what everyone considers metal, if i were to say metal to someone they'd say those bands and thats it. slipknot are lyricaly dislexic and the music is really poor IMO. im confused that someone can like them thats heard stuff like opeth, but im happy for you, as long as you like the band who cares, i dont though so hey.

awww, no way man! It's gotta be the good old 'knot. People smell like shit and all the rest of that jazz. What have they got, like 50 band members or something? That'd have to make their music better, wouldn't it?