Best Band Name?

I think Vinnie Vincent Invasion is a graet name coz it says Vinnie Vincent in it hahahahhaa i"n only kidding hahaha :lol: gahahahah :lol:

It's qute unoriginal and oboring haha.

Originally posted by Goreripper
I thought they were named after a Uriah Heep album.

I didnt until I looked on ebay for Demons and Wizards stuff and that bloody album kept getting in the way!

What's Uriah Heep like, anyway? I know they did "Easy Livin'" which DC Cooper did an awesome cover of on his solo album but haven't actually heard any of their stuff... but the CD stores are full of their stuff. Are they a good band, and if so what's their best one to start on?

Hrm I just read the post I did last night.

Please excuse that hahahaha.... I think somebody had a little too much Jack Daniels.

And everyone has forgotten Black Sabbath!!:headbang:
Sentenced, Kalmah, Ensiferum and Nirvana are also cool names...:p

Originally posted by Spiff
What's Uriah Heep like, anyway? I know they did "Easy Livin'" which DC Cooper did an awesome cover of on his solo album but haven't actually heard any of their stuff... but the CD stores are full of their stuff. Are they a good band, and if so what's their best one to start on?

Well, Demons and Wizards is a pretty good place to start, actually! Also Salisbury and The Magician's Birthday are pretty good.

i remember seeing a band in Sydney during the 80's that was called Massive Appendage.i always thought that was a great band name.I can't remember any of their music but i used to have the T-shirt with the line Massive Appendage-massive cocks flying through the air