Best Concept Album?

r u 4 real? i thought it sukked!!! o well. i think all of korns albums are kinda like a concept sorta so i like all of them but im not really sure what a "concept" album is!! lol!

omg wanna cyber

Linkin Park and Jay-Z is a colaberation (sp) album. Not concept.
I have never heard of a metal colab album ever. That kind of stuff seems to be popular with all those goofy degenerate rappers.

Concept albums are albums that tell a story or fit a theme.
Listen to some Iced Earth. Most of their C.D's tell a story and are meant to be listened to in full.

But to answer your question my favorite colaberation album would have to be the DoggPound G-Unit. LOL (havn't heard a metal one)
My favorite "CONCEPT" is Dark Saga by Iced Earth. It tells the story of the Spawn Comics.

Musicdreamer_chick you may not be a smart one but I'd still stick it in your shit-pit.

Zombie Autopilot said:
I have never heard of a metal colab album ever. That kind of stuff seems to be popular with all those goofy degenerate rappers.

The Satanic Warmaster / Clandestine Blaze split has 4 collaboratory tracks.

Stormwatch: You acknowledge that it's a troll, but then proceed to respond as if you got trolled anyway? Good job :rolleyes:

Abigail is ok. But I dont really listen to anything KD did after Melissa (much)

I liked the Horror Show idea as well, and the album is underrated around here. i think it gets unnecessarily bagged.