Best Concept Album?

Darth Kur said:
How about Pink Floyd - The Wall.

Absolutely. 'The Final Cut' and 'Animals' are both great concept albums as well, though I guess they aren't as straightforward as 'The Wall'. Either way, Roger Waters is the man.

Not metal, but nevertheless my favourite concept albums:

Kari Bremnes - "Svarta Bjørn"
Lynni Treekrem - "Haugtussa"
Tom Russell - "The Man From God Knows Where"

Queensryche-Operation:Mindcrime
Iron Maiden-Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son(all one has to do is read the lyrics, and it becomes quite clear that it's a concept album)
King Diamond-Conspiracy
Savatage-Dead Winter Dead
Iced Earth-Night Of The Stormrider

1- Queensryche-Operation:Mindcrime :hotjump:
2- Pink Floyd-The Wall o_O
3- Genesis-The lamb lies down on Broadway :Spin:
4- Dream Theater- Metropolis Pt.2 :worship:
5- Blind Guardian- Nightfall in ... :headbang:
6- Iron Maiden- 7th son... :OMG:

polarity said:
The Satanic Warmaster / Clandestine Blaze split has 4 collaboratory tracks.

Stormwatch: You acknowledge that it's a troll, but then proceed to respond as if you got trolled anyway? Good job :rolleyes:

Ok ummmmm....
I'm not a huge forum junkie and not up to date on the forum lingo. What the freakin heck is a troll or trolling or getting trolled in the ass or whatever the fuck this troll shit is.
I think this guy just bashed me.
Not that I care or take offence from a text message from someone who doesn't know me personally. I'm just curious of what he was trying to say to me.

Trolling is coming onto a forum and saying something that most members of that board wouldn't like or would argue against in a heartbeat.

Like for example if I were to come onto this board and say "Metal is the shittest genre ever". I'd be attempting to provoke a reponse with that.

^_^

merci said:
Trolling is coming onto a forum and saying something that most members of that board wouldn't like or would argue against in a heartbeat.

Like for example if I were to come onto this board and say "Metal is the shittest genre ever". I'd be attempting to provoke a reponse with that.

^_^

Alrighty, I understand... Thanks Merci