Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Goatlord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Death

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Ravishing Grimness

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
'A Blaze in the Northern Sky' at the moment...

I haven't heard much of their last 3 or 4 albums, and judging by the choices here, they don't seem too popular. I was considering buying 'Plagueweilder' but no one's mentioned it.

Anyone recommend it?

This forum is very fucking slow, which is a pity.

I've been hanging around here more or less for 4 hours and there's only been 2 or 3 posts....

Yeah, I've heard Chalice a few times, although only on the radio. There are heaps of good bands from Adelaide, Chalice's home city.

Check out Virigin Black if you like gothic/classical type stuff. They're amazing!

I also vote for Transylvanian Hunger but i think that "A balze..." is equal perfect! Then comes Panzerfaust and Under a funeralmoon.

@requiem: about their 2-3 last albums.... they are also very good and 100% Darkthrone
but their first releashes are black metal monuments so.....:D

Originally posted by Dionysos
I also vote for Transylvanian Hunger but i think that "A balze..." is equal perfect! Then comes Panzerfaust and Under a funeralmoon.

@requiem: about their 2-3 last albums.... they are also very good and 100% Darkthrone
but their first releashes are black metal monuments so.....:D

I thought so (about their new albums). Thanks.

Originally posted by requiem
'A Blaze in the Northern Sky' at the moment...

I haven't heard much of their last 3 or 4 albums, and judging by the choices here, they don't seem too popular. I was considering buying 'Plagueweilder' but no one's mentioned it.

Anyone recommend it?

'Plagueweilder' is the best since Panzerfaust IMO.

Originally posted by Ormir
A Blaze in the Northern Sky.

@Macmoney: Towards The Thornfields is the worst song I have ever heard.

Perhaps. I was fairly disappointed with Goatlord. I was expecting more stuff in the way of kickassness that was Soulside Journey.

Originally posted by Lutz
The name of the album is "Transilvanan Hunger" and nothing else.

Actually Lutz, it's not 'Transilvanan Hunger'. It's 'Transilvanian Hunger'.

So it is something else. :lol:

The first 4 albums are equally good. Soulside is for me one of the best death metal releases of all times. I bought it back then when it was released, and listened to it a couple of hundred times, then when DT disowned it, I was quite confused, why? For me the Blaze album was not that big change, not in the atmosphere and quality anyway.