Darkthrone

Oh, and "Panzerfaust" is fucking gnarly too... It's worth the price for EVAS alone.

dunno, i bought it from some jap on ebay. i just wanted a jewel case because digis suck ass.

my Blaze and Funeral Moon are jewel cases

J. said:
dunno, i bought it from some jap on ebay. i just wanted a jewel case because digis suck ass.

my Blaze and Funeral Moon are jewel cases

If it's a jewel case you at least have a shot. I don't know why it's so cool to have that on there. Maybe just because it was made into such a big deal.

Years later and Panzerfaust is still my favorite. Culto's vocals are so raw and emotional, they definetly help push the album above the rest in my book.

might order some more with some early bathory. was Goatlord originally a jewel case, or was it always a digi?

"Goatlord" is weird "tech" death metal done the old-skool way (not at all similar to today's tech death) with pretty crappy production. A couple of really good tracks on this one, but it's not at all a must buy.

"Plaguewielder" is decent enough punky black metal, not as good as their new shit. Same goes for "Hate Them".

"The Cult Is Alive" and "Sardonic Wrath" are both very good. I prefer the former, but both deliver the goods if you're into their hellish black 'n roll groove.

man, Soulside Journey is not my thing. it's not bad, but this stuff is not played much these days.

i love Blaze in the Northern Sky. Transilvanian Hunger is OK, but does anyone else prefer Total Death, Panzerfaust and Ravishing Grimness.

I love Ravishing Grimness!

Ok, I read through the thread and a lot of you are saying that the digi's suck sound wise. I own the digi's of ABINTHS UAFM and TH, and they sound fine. I have no basis for comparison, but what exactly sounds bad on them as compared to the originals?