Black Fucking Metal

swizzlenuts said:
Some times the Teastained Albums make me happy, and other times they piss me off mainly because of the lyrics...

This band is supposed to be a combination of two old favourites of mine (Bathory & Mercyful Fate) but it just sounds like amateurish, silly shit whenever I give 'em a try. Too bad really.

Demilich said:
This band is supposed to be a combination of two old favourites of mine (Bathory & Mercyful Fate) but it just sounds like amateurish, silly shit whenever I give 'em a try. Too bad really.
I know exactly how you feel man....

I'm going to be posting a thread on The Ruins Of Beverast. They are a German BM band, but they sound like a French BM band.

Which Blut Aus Nord did you hear that you didn't like?

Um, some random album I threw on a year ago... Any recommendations on which album I should listen to?

awesome... I'll definitly put it on when I get home from the radio station...

EDIT: are anything from LLN worth listening to? Or is it all just a bunch of bullshit?

i'll grant you that "magical shadows of a tragic past" outshines everything else on the album, but then again that is one of THE best black metal songs ever so meh

the rest ain't bad by any measure

swizzlenuts said:
hello nate,
I am looking for the not brutal, atmospheric, but the black metal that isn't blast beats for however minutes... That Kinda Hurts my head....Also, I didn't dig Blut Aus Nord, Graveland, or Xasthur... I did used to enjoy Tsjuder, but I haven't put them on for ages...

Some times the Teastained Albums make me happy, and other times they piss me off mainly because of the lyrics...

I plan to put on these bands after my Radio Show!
Kvist
Tjsuder
Aeternus

So far the French are kicking my ass in that field

No need to recommend viking... like Nokturnal Mortem... I get a good dose of Viking from Windir, Falkenbach, Nokturnal Mortem, etc

check out Vreid, the remnants of Windir. Listening to the newest one right now and IT FUCKING RULES

Belenos - Spicilège
Make a Change... Kill Yourself - S/T
Vinterland - Welcome My Last Chapter
Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract

A few excellent albums ive been loving lately

MadeInNewJersey said:
check out Vreid, the remnants of Windir. Listening to the newest one right now and IT FUCKING RULES

I heard these guys a while ago and didn't think much of them... maybe I will give them another chance though.

Vreid = utter, utter genious. It's like they take the most basic stripped down RAW AS FUKK ideas and turn them into nuclear fucken physics. Goddamn, I hope Mister Mayhem is considering them for HC 2.