Black Metal Recommendations-Beyond the Obvious

This is fairly nifty...

Anybody have Visionary and care to offer insight towards the album as a whole?

Dødsengel - The Opposing Ideal

After seeing their latest Mirium Occultum lauded as an AOTY contender, and hearing a sample as filthy as Winfrey, I did a quick search to see if the decrepit rituals of these lads were ever mentioned whilom. Hmm, twas I who town cried their unholy offerings. A talented band could be lost in the shuffle once, but the second time over, one must heed the call!

Vittra or any other bm enthusiast know if this release is obtainable stateside? If not, I may have to make an order with VAN to grab this and the latest Urfaust. (HHR still doesn't have it in their possession)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been listening to Ascension quite a bit after picking up With Burning Tongues as well as Fire and Faith recently. Supposedly members of Katharsis? Excellent stuff at any rate.

Need to pickup that full length that just came out...

cover.jpg

Symphonic Black metal from France, the way it was played when JK wasn't even close to pregnant with this board. Epic as Tully discharging a .50 cal M2 on a horde of burqa'ed zombie chicks yelling BLOOD FIRE DEATH.

Download and remember
http://www.mediafire.com/?xglgi30g9sqvm2o

no one has the patience to download stuff these days, post youtube links

ok this is pretty cool but turn the snare down

Just found my Bethlehem stuff and realized for the 457th time how awesome they are....

What I love about them is that they sing german (although im not the biggest fan of this language) - but here including the psychotic general mood of the music - it fits perfectly. For some reason reminds me of Hitler and his hysteria, haha.