2004 wrap up on Black/Pagan Metal (and its ilk)

So, in summary, what has this thread taught us all? In other words, what are the three most important Black/Heathen/Pagan metal albums released in 2004? The three albums that EVERYONE should go out and buy like there's no tomorrow....

NicodemiX said:
From Nasheim and Taake I've learned a good deal of the runes and their phonetic equivalents but once in awhile I see something that throws me off. Now if only I knew Swedish and Norwegian....... :loco:

Yeah I can pretty much say the same. The only problem, of course, is I can only write my runes in english, and that is fucking ridiculous.

Marksveld said:
Yeah I can pretty much say the same. The only problem, of course, is I can only write my runes in english, and that is fucking ridiculous.

Haha. Random comment: I used to be able to write fluently in whatever runes Tolkein used. Got some book out of the library as a kid about Tolkein's languages, etc. I was clearly the coolest kid in town.

J. said:
I don't know, but I actually enjoy the Trollhammaren EP more than the full length.

Pretty awesome EP. I like all the tracks on it, but Skog (I think) is the one that gets stuck in my head most often, besides that awesome beerhall yelling "TROLLHAMMAREN!" :)